Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lets get this fucking show on the fucking road.
C&C Required.

EDIT: + These were the replays supposed to be used for Noomy's Vid.
http://www.box.net/shared/2v0q8rj9yo
Attached Files
Class B- Crunchies.rpl (167.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by deathdancerr; Jan 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
Ele: what do you drink?
Aspire: drinking juice?

No.

Meaning like vodka, GSM blue, etc.
I honestly wasn't. I had 4 beers. Not enough to get me even tipsy.
oh uh huh

I am saying I don't mind my address on the forums, but I don't know if others mind of THEIR'S are on the forums.
i didnt say put their address on the forum :/

First two are things I wouldn't do,poetry and reading are very important for your creativity, you should take them up these summer holidays couldn't do the third, my iTouch was out of battery, <-oh darnit-> I couldn't go online because they did not have a computer that has internet.

Why did you take the paragraph with all the swearing?it was how you wanted to say it, i actually didnt read the first paragraph..
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
and then my desk and then took all of my clothes out of my drawers, folded them and put them back in, then i had dinner and went online then went to sleep =]
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Belt:Blue
Past Clans:Aeon,Assualt,LAW
Time spent on IRC/Forum:i cant get on irc because my bro got bann and we use the same computer so ip asress is the same but i am startung to post alot
Timezone/location:mountain
Why you want to join cause you guys are a good clan and u are very organized
>.>
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD