9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Uric's gone? That's unfortunate.. I had to make a deal with Hector, which is the fact that he cannot sell Uric's set, as I also own the set. But now, I have full ownership of the set.

On Topic:
Murm, I think we need 2 leaders. Why? Well, what if the Leader cannot log on today, maybe because he's sick or something? Don't even say the Co-Leaders are there, because they're both in different timezones.

I log on everyday. I moderate the forums, with the help of Chris and Grayve everyday. The timezone difference in the co-leaders is deliberate and you obviously hadn't thought of that before you posted. If we had every person with mod powers in the same timezone then it would be far worse, like when we had Rutten and Cretor as Co-leaders. They were great at their job but ALL of us went to bed at the same time and logged in at the same time which makes it less likely everything will stay in control while we slept.

I will set up a poll on whether you think we need another leader or not but I think it's highly unnecessary. Also, to be honest, I don't think most of you could handle it and the ones who are already accustomed with the job are already in positions of power.

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I'm an old member, but I'm only 12 in age. But I'm mature, by far, I'm leadership status in most of the games I play, as well as in Real Life.

You are not an old member. As far as I know, I am the oldest member here according to account age and I'd be close to the top in real age. I know Bojan flogs me in that department but he is more of a kid than me:P Probably why I love him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
New Leader?
Vote on whether you think we need a new leader or not and post why you voted this way. It's a public vote so you have to post your reasons, also no alternate accounts or you will be kicked from the clan.

I'm voting "No" for these reasons:

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Well I will think about it.
For a while now the clan has functioned successfully with only 1 leader and most clans do so on a daily basis. The fact is that we have 3 members with powers and have only ever had 3 members with mod powers. Adding a fourth may not only be troublesome but it may also cause stalemates in decision making and leadership.

Also, most of you I think would fail miserably in the position. (No offence)

Who says there needs to be 2 leaders?

Firstly, SpaceLlama and UricHunt2 were only both leaders because they are best friend and decided to start the clan together. When I started here there was only 1 Co-Leader.

I log on everyday. I moderate the forums, with the help of Chris and Grayve everyday. The timezone difference in the co-leaders is deliberate and you obviously hadn't thought of that before you posted. If we had every person with mod powers in the same timezone then it would be far worse, like when we had Rutten and Cretor as Co-leaders. They were great at their job but ALL of us went to bed at the same time and logged in at the same time which makes it less likely everything will stay in control while we slept.

I will set up a poll on whether you think we need another leader or not but I think it's highly unnecessary. Also, to be honest, I don't think most of you could handle it and the ones who are already accustomed with the job are already in positions of power.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
[Piratez] New Leader?
Vote on whether you think we need a new leader or not and post why you voted this way. It's a public vote so you have to post your reasons, also no alternate accounts or you will be kicked from the clan.

I'm voting "No" for these reasons:

Well I will think about it.
For a while now the clan has functioned successfully with only 1 leader and most clans do so on a daily basis. The fact is that we have 3 members with powers and have only ever had 3 members with mod powers. Adding a fourth may not only be troublesome but it may also cause stalemates in decision making and leadership.

Also, most of you I think would fail miserably in the position. (No offence)

Who says there needs to be 2 leaders?

Firstly, SpaceLlama and UricHunt2 were only both leaders because they are best friend and decided to start the clan together. When I started here there was only 1 Co-Leader.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I say yeah and no but mostly yea because we need 2 Absolute authority people and 2 second in command people.
ew
No for me. There's no need. Trying to promote another one, will only make things get messy. In my opinion this way is good. I don't want any more people leaving or anyother kind of trouble.

#TribeOn