Toribash
oh my god
poppy looks cute

it's a fucking furry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Lol I'll be trying her out midlane, trolling yasuo/ahri/leblanc/diana by blocking their dashes seems fun

Im wondering if you could do some lee sin like mechanics with her by knocking them across the map into your fountain
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 24, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
her ult throw enemy so far when max charged lmao. testing her right now and i like her :>

i prefer her kit now than old one ( but the Q will be missed indeed )

i also think that her ult in dragon/baron fight will be usefull alot
Last edited by Kido; Nov 24, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
no u

Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
The Poppy rework has been released. They kept nothing but her E and some of her W. I don't really like her Q anymore, seems more useful on the laning phase but it'll be harder to hit later on. Her R is so weird... I'm not sure if I should like it or not, seems really strong.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/pag...-keeper-hammer

I got my first Pentakill with Poppy, unfortunately, it'll probably be the last one.

The R looks massively OP to me.

Also, the artwork is amazing. Just check this out:

big

Something about that Lollipop's face that makes me feel uncomfortable..
I like how Riot keeps Lollipop's creepy face reference.

In-game

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The reason I bought lollipoppy was for the splash
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
LOL WHAT, Chris, is that a taunt in which Lollipoppy imitates her old face?? Cause that's so awesome!
Last edited by JuaniXk; Nov 25, 2015 at 04:34 AM.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
That actually is a dance. It probable is a unique dance with creepy face only in this skin.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Support Poppy is totally a thing.

in a nutshell: I'VE GOT ON YOUR ADC IT'S TIME TO D-*bonk* we're blasting off agaiiiiiiiiinnn
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games