Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1: Sausages are good. 'specially sizzlers. But YOU wouldn't fucking know. YOU'RE a bloody vegetarian! yes that i am, and i enjoy that=]
2: It was a fucking over-estimate!you mean exaggeration? did you estimate it was an actual tonne? As you said, no-one could eat a tonne of sausages. you just contradicted yourself almost
3: I was NOT fucking drunk!uh huh :] Anyway, I was censoring whose house it was, after all, this IS the fucking internet. oh you god boy, saving the family freinds. you have your fucking exact address on here, what are you saying ?!
4: I was at a party where I was the only person in my fucking age group. I had no friends that I could really chat with, ffff could have txted me quite easliy..! and I was out of fucking texts. at half past 12 you were not, could have then What the fuck would you do? write poetry, read a book, listen to music, go online make lists.. ect(OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DON'T FUCKING DRINK ALCOHOL.)and i like it that way =]
5: Again, I was at a party where I was the only person in my fucking age group. okay i apologise
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
What the fuck are you talking about? I have a clan pic.
I have one from Nano, which I made:

And I am having one made in 1336.9, which is why I need my set.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hmph what?

Anyway, this is called spam. We can get banned for this.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
you mean exaggeration?

Thats the word.
uh huh :]

I honestly wasn't. I had 4 beers. Not enough to get me even tipsy.
oh you god boy, saving the family freinds. you have your fucking exact address on here, what are you saying ?!

I am saying I don't mind my address on the forums, but I don't know if others mind of THEIR'S are on the forums.
write poetry, read a book, listen to music, go online make lists

First two are things I wouldn't do, couldn't do the third, my iTouch was out of battery, I couldn't go online because they did not have a computer that has internet.

Why did you take the paragraph with all the swearing?