Toribash

playin with the big diamond boys and it's still guinsoo spam . . . .
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Or u know, completely reworking her.

No, not that. They are just deleting her from the game because she's overpower as hell.

We could keep Teemo.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Sion didn't have any overly specific legacy skins. I own blacksmith poppy which makes sense because she has a hammer. Her skins seem really specific, idk how they're going to remake lollipoppy without destroying it, as opposed to say, Lumberjack sion
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Plat 1/Diamond 5 I'm guessing. Also how do you die 11 times on mundo.

By having a Yasuo on the enemy team.

Lucian mid is pretty LEET

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Didnt even see that he linked the log lol. That elo difference was sad. Also Talon is pretty strong right now, been experimenting with builds on him.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
The Poppy rework has been released. They kept nothing but her E and some of her W. I don't really like her Q anymore, seems more useful on the laning phase but it'll be harder to hit later on. Her R is so weird... I'm not sure if I should like it or not, seems really strong.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/pag...-keeper-hammer

I got my first Pentakill with Poppy, unfortunately, it'll probably be the last one.

Parkour • Spar • Skating