Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes. We are the first to see any day.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
>.>
What clan pics and videos do YOU think?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
>.>
1: Sausages are good. 'specially sizzlers. But YOU wouldn't know. YOU'RE a vegetarian.
2: It was a over-estimate. As you said, no-one could eat a tonne of sausages.
3: I was NOT drunk. Anyway, I was censoring whose house it was, after all, this IS the internet.
4: I was at a party where I was the only person in my age group. I had no friends that I could really chat with, and I was out of texts. What would you do? (OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL.)
5: Again, I was at a party where I was the only person in my age group.
/
\
/
\
And this is how I WANTED to say it:
1: Sausages are good. 'specially sizzlers. But YOU wouldn't fucking know. YOU'RE a bloody vegetarian!
2: It was a fucking over-estimate! As you said, no-one could eat a tonne of sausages.
3: I was NOT fucking drunk! Anyway, I was censoring whose house it was, after all, this IS the fucking internet.
4: I was at a party where I was the only person in my fucking age group. I had no friends that I could really chat with, and I was out of fucking texts. What the fuck would you do? (OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DON'T FUCKING DRINK ALCOHOL.)
5: Again, I was at a party where I was the only person in my fucking age group.
A war between two organisations.
>.>
You just don't XKCD proper.
Done.
>.>
<.<
Not anymore.