Toribash
I don't know why but it seems a HUGE portion of Origin is inactive and most of Origin is on the forums. When I play Toribash I usually NEVER see any Origin in any rooms or Tourneys. So I am encouraging people who are REALLY inactive to be moved to Inactive untill they get back via pm notification that they were moved to inactive and to get it back to what there old rank was just ask and say your no longer inactive. But this is just what I am thinking because all I am seeing is the same people over and over again, while there is a bunch of inactive players on the Origin roster.
Originally Posted by iDreams View Post
I don't know why but it seems a HUGE portion of Origin is inactive and most of Origin is on the forums. When I play Toribash I usually NEVER see any Origin in any rooms or Tourneys. So I am encouraging people who are REALLY inactive to be moved to Inactive untill they get back via pm notification that they were moved to inactive and to get it back to what there old rank was just ask and say your no longer inactive. But this is just what I am thinking because all I am seeing is the same people over and over again, while there is a bunch of inactive players on the Origin roster.

I said bananas!

But yeah I agree, I'm on TB everyday almost and I also never see any new faces from Origin.
If you're reading this, you just failed...

Well if you look in every room you will find me and guys you must go check the replay thread Ive done a new spar and...yeah GO CHECK °3°
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Well if you look in every room you will find me and guys you must go check the replay thread Ive done a new spar and...yeah GO CHECK °3°

I did see you Lucie, I was talking about members of Origin I have almost NEVER seen in game.

I already ran an activity check when I was in the clan, which lead to kicking a bunch of members. I don't know how many people do you consider "inactive", but it's really hard to keep 100% activity on the members.
well i can post here sometimes, but im making a video game cause thats what i do. i still check to see whats going on here
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I already ran an activity check when I was in the clan, which lead to kicking a bunch of members. I don't know how many people do you consider "inactive", but it's really hard to keep 100% activity on the members.

After you left, Satan did one or two sweeps as well.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
i literally have no idea, why don't you ask him that. i did nothing wrong
-----
anyways, this is over. new topic: Bananas.

So muting you for telling Stevecion to ''SHUT THE FUCK UP'' or something similar to it in caps is hating? You were being really rude and I don't see why you would say such a thing towards Steve even though he did nothing to interfere with the other people betting, but you. You supposedly told him to be quiet in a rude manor, yet you can't ask him to take the caps off? Good job.
I don't get how that's hating, you were being really rude and impolite towards Steve.

Had to edit a small portion of this post because it nearly made no sense at all :3.
Last edited by Rolandman; Jun 29, 2014 at 03:43 AM.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan

I am on 80% of the time you will usually find me in a quick akikdo,
And plus a lot of us have very different GMT.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
So muting you for telling Stevecion to ''SHUT THE FUCK UP'' or something similar to it in caps is hating? You were being really rude and I don't see why you would say such a thing towards Steve even though he did nothing to interfere with the other people betting, but you. You supposedly told him to be quiet in a rude manor, yet you can't ask him to take the caps off? Good job.
I don't get how that's hating, you were being really rude and impolite towards Steve.

Had to edit a small portion of this post because it nearly made no sense at all :3.

dude, i didn't even read the first line of this, were over this its dead, buried and forgotten, but i guess you just don't know when to stop.
now srsly, stop posting about this and send me pm's about the bullshit excuses you have.
-----
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I am on 80% of the time you will usually find me in a quick akikdo,
And plus a lot of us have very different GMT.

well i spend most of my day on toribash and try to make it on at a time where everyone has a chance to be online, sometimes i'm even on during the middle of the night. but yeah, do another sweep, i did look at everyone and there are people who have not been on since march
Last edited by Soda; Jun 29, 2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you're reading this, you just failed...