yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Or adding a new leader could bring Piratez back to it's 'glory days' right? I wasn't around then, but I know its spoke of through a rose tinted view.
Uric's gone? That's unfortunate.. I had to make a deal with Hector, which is the fact that he cannot sell Uric's set, as I also own the set. But now, I have full ownership of the set.

On Topic:
Murm, I think we need 2 leaders. Why? Well, what if the Leader cannot log on today, maybe because he's sick or something? Don't even say the Co-Leaders are there, because they're both in different timezones.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
And another thing is the leader should be an old active good grammar nazi which can handle the clan.

You probably said that when you looked at the guy with a TF2 Pyro Avatar, now didn't you?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, you did list everything that I am...
Well, I didn't know what you meant. Did you mean an old member, like someone who's been in the clan for awhile, or old in age?