Toribash
Oh it was grim, but yeah just play more sparingly especially as Anivia imo but by all means you can still be aggressive you got that egg thing remember.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i would say you have to play sparingly with any champion early game unless you have blue if you dont you will definitely run out of mana.

the egg thing got me so many times, all those passives relating to death are terrible xD
piratez
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
don't know if anyone has brought up the mana potions disappearance.
they were a vital part of my anivia build, but now i find myself backing every 5 minutes (maybe less), simply because i don't have the mana to support my adc. they gave her an extra +50 base mana in the update, but that's nothing considering her Q uses 70 mana to start with.
i use the Q responsibly, but it's just an exercise in futility trying to support with such low base mana.
any tips?

Although I prefer Anivia mid, I can try to give some advice.

Build:
A great way to play anivia support, is to just rush chalice after your starting item. Then you get sightstone, and after that go to frozen heart. By this , do not upgrade chalice until you finish frozen heart.

Runes/Masteries:
You need every mastery and rune that gives you extra gold. The mistake I make playing anivia support is that I try to do damage as if I'm APC.

Lane:
Your job is to slow enemies and put up your wall, basically zoning. Max wall then q, don't put a point in e until level 13.

Roaming:
Don't try to roam too much, anivia is one of the slowest champs in the game. Help your jungles as much as you can, Anivia's wall is one of the best abilities in the game for invading or fighting in the jungle. It's very effective early game since you have your egg to fall back on, not to mention the wall forces them to use a skill/flash.

Teamfights:
Basically don't act like a tank even though you will be fairly bulky at 4 items. Use your ult and wall to zone, and your q to disrupt channels/gapclosers. Learn choke points where you can use your wall effectively. Hope I helped a little.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
shiv 3rd replacing last whisper with the crit mastery seems good

no idea what dekar has been building but last time I checked he was doing something along those lines
I guess no one check Riven's win rate...

After patch 5.22, They removed the Brutalizer and changes to some her core items. Riven's win rate dropped from 51% to 44% in one patch.

Boom

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Anybody that can use rageblade is having a good time right now. Basically rageblade and essence reaver are the two items that are overtuned this patch. Rageblade isn't expensive enough for it's current return on damage, and essence reaver has basically replaced ie as first buy on any caster adc because it's too much value.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Anybody that can use rageblade is having a good time right now.

This patch in a nutshell
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I guess no one check Riven's win rate...

After patch 5.22, They removed the Brutalizer and changes to some her core items. Riven's win rate dropped from 51% to 44% in one patch.

Boom

no 1 plays ranked though...

i didnt rly build brutalizer anyway, the cdr comes from a lot of other places
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up