Toribash
Im sorry to say this but I am leaving [Origin]. When i first got here i fell it great but I have been having issues lately, I have thought of this for a while and it is a extremely tough thing to do for me. Although I am leaving I would Greatly enjoy it if The clan and I could stay in contact because you guys are like family to me and i would hate losing all of you completely if you dont want to I understand that, I wish all of you the best of luck
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Ill miss you Twisters you was cool... I can't realy say that you was like a family for me I'n in the clan sice 1week... But you still awesome. Peace
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
Im sorry to say this but I am leaving [Origin]. When i first got here i fell it great but I have been having issues lately, I have thought of this for a while and it is a extremely tough thing to do for me. Although I am leaving I would Greatly enjoy it if The clan and I could stay in contact because you guys are like family to me and i would hate losing all of you completely if you dont want to I understand that, I wish all of you the best of luck

Most issues are resolvable. Would you be okay disclosing them? Or are they real life matters?
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
Its with myself so i would say real life

Understandable. Well you're always welcome here, and if you ever wanna have a chat, Satan will listen.

Good luck twisty.
Let Satan guide you