9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who says there needs to be 2 leaders?

Firstly, SpaceLlama and UricHunt2 were only both leaders because they are best friend and decided to start the clan together. When I started here there was only 1 Co-Leader.

I've decided that it will stay as it is, 1 leader and 2 co-leaders. If you have any questions then post here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Bojan: Whomever you like.

I have a lot of favourites. Yngwie malmsteen, Michael Angelo Batio, Rusty Cooley, Mark Morton, Jason Becker, Marty Freidman etc. I could go on:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post
When do get a chance to be ultimate warrior?

I don't think you understand the idea of the competition. The Ultimate Warrior is the person who has the most points in the end, signifying that when faced against many different opponents and different mods that they came out on top.

You will become Champion for a week when it is your turn on the list. You can pay 10k to be moved to the top of the list of you wish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well, urichunt2 has problems outside tori-world, and I completely understand why this had to happen. Game is a game, but life is a life, and everyone of us have life beside this forum with all good and bad things coming around the corner. So, yes, we will need a new leader, and we will hope that in the future we will see uric, llama, sexywittsy (maybe not sexywittsy ) etc. return someday...
Well I will think about it.
For a while now the clan has functioned successfully with only 1 leader and most clans do so on a daily basis. The fact is that we have 3 members with powers and have only ever had 3 members with mod powers. Adding a fourth may not only be troublesome but it may also cause stalemates in decision making and leadership.

Also, most of you I think would fail miserably in the position.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!