Toribash
So SOMEHOW, one french youtuber manage to bring a frikin Rioter to the show, he spend around 50 min talking with him about the preseason, and on what riot is planning. This is going to be frikin broken, and unbalanced.

DominG0 and is special guest, Riot Jinkgo
Maybe some of you can understand a bit of french or manage to get subtitle, so i just left it here.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
played against a rageblade Udyr jungle the other day, he was 3/3/3 but felt like he was 10/3/3

We only won because our team had a serious wombo initiate and an inhib spawned just before Udyr killed our nexus, allowing us to spawn (3 of us bought homeguard boots when we saw we were spared), kill him, and eventually push to win

Udyr was still super super strong, but we had a vayne with bork so she was able to melt him as long as morgana (me) and zac kept him locked down

my normals mmr is misleading

Last edited by Hush; Nov 18, 2015 at 04:39 PM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Hush, I was looking at your match history.

You do realize sorc shoes are a thing, right?

Yeah but the enemy team almost never gets mr
plus I actually prefer to use my boots defensively, I can easily get magic pen elsewhere
FIRED UP
Lucidity boots are actually super legit right now. The 10% cdr on summoner spells is pretty nice, and it's not a weird x5% cdr item anymore.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It will nice if stacks with Insight (Tier 4 Resolve Mastery).

Edited: Hoxfix has went out to Live server right now. Warload's Bloodlust got nerfed now.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 18, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.