Toribash
didnt read it yet. im reading "thor" atm, from hohlbein.
but it must be good, because tolkien was an fantastic author
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Talking of Tolkien:
> Hobbit used to be my favourite book until I started reading Witcher
> LoTR = win, but I'm not judging whether books are better than movie, because movie is true quality stuff
> I've read like, half of Silmarillion (not sure if I've typos) and kinda got bored .___.

About crying when reading, yeh, I used to cry when I was 10 or so and an animal died in a book. Especially when dogs died, I was like 'omg what a fucker author I hate him'. Then I stopped caring after a while and now I enjoy any kind of death in books (derp).

Shadowelf: Ja czytam po kolei xd Narrenturm>Boży wojownicy>Lux perpetua. Ale teraz rzucę wszystkie książki i wypożyczę Przenajświętszą Rzeczpospolitą, zaznajomie się i jak mi się spodoba to na pewno kupię koszulkę ja, inkwizytor xd Jak mi się książka nie spodoba, to się zastanowię, bo troche chujowo nosić koszulkę 'fanowską' jak się czegoś wręcz nie lubi ;d

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Ich hab letztens (vor nem viertel Jahr)
10 Bücher gelesen die aus ner Chronik stammen.
Chronik der Verdammten/Verfluchten... Irgendsowas in der Richtung.
Von Wolfgang Hohlbein.
Das waren die mitreißendsten Bücher die ich je gelesen habe. Sehr zu empfehlen

(take that polfags)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Shadowelf: Ja czytam po kolei xd Narrenturm>Boży wojownicy>Lux perpetua. Ale teraz rzucę wszystkie książki i wypożyczę Przenajświętszą Rzeczpospolitą, zaznajomie się i jak mi się spodoba to na pewno kupię koszulkę ja, inkwizytor xd Jak mi się książka nie spodoba, to się zastanowię, bo troche chujowo nosić koszulkę 'fanowską' jak się czegoś wręcz nie lubi ;d

JtanK is laughing twice in the post, and at the end he is making that nifty smiley.
I ACTUALLY CAN INTO POLISH.

Fucking polfags.

ALSO:
Shadowelf: I read in turn xd Narrenturm> God's warriors> Lux perpetua. But now I throw all the books and borrow the Blessed Republic, become familiar and how I like it for sure I'll buy a shirt, an inquisitor xd As I do not like the book, think about it, because some chujowo wear the shirt 'fansite' as something not quite likes ;d
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Ich hab letztens (vor nem viertel Jahr)
10 Bücher gelesen die aus ner Chronik stammen.
Chronik der Verdammten/Verfluchten... Irgendsowas in der Richtung.
Von Wolfgang Hohlbein.
Das waren die mitreißendsten Bücher die ich je gelesen habe. Sehr zu empfehlen

(take that polfags)

ah. saw them next to the book "thor" when i bought it. there was one with a ship on it, looked pretty scary. but, yea, hohlbein writes down the most amazing storys ever
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
"Das Dämonenschiff" Teil 8/9 müsste das gewesen sein. :3
In den Büchern gibts einfach alles! Ausser Drachen und Einhörner <.<
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Lel, für mich persönlich gibts nichts besseres als "Die Elfen" + Fortestzungen...
Bernhard Hennen = Gott :3

Hohlbein war noch nie so meins... :v
Btw, "Die Zwerge" soll auch gut sein.
because some chujowo wear the shirt 'fansite'

OH MY MOTHERFUCKING LOL HAHAHAHAH KLOOLOLOLOLOL.

also, jtank nice so translaets.

=

I'm reading them in the proper order xd Narrenturm>Boży Wojownicy (books names, of Husycka trilogy, polfaggotry, this book could be translated as "Warriors of God")>Lux Perpetua. But now I'm dropping all the books I read and getting 'Przenajświętsza Rzeczpospolita" (another name, would be something like 'The most blessed republic of Poland' <- it's about fictional times where church and inquisition takes control in Poland or something like that). Then I'll read it and if I'll like it, I'll buy that 'Me, the inquisitor" shirt for sure (Shadowelf linked me to it : D awesome shirt), if I won't like the book, I'll rethink buying shirt, because it sucks to wear a shirt with 'fan' theme if you're not even a fan or even dislike that.

=

i read books and i read one more book and i get a shirt suck my dicks

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
gonna buy them soon :3

look this

i was like ... HOLY SHHH...
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้