Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this should be no. 1 in the hall of fame for being cool and awesome:

This is mater.
Mater likes to cater.
because he likes to cater, he is a gator.
mator gator.
the ors cancel each other out
leaving mat and gat
at and at cancel out too
m & g remain
9 + 10 = 21
2 + 1 = m
g = 3
m=g mg many games
there are 3 halfs of life.
3/2 = 1 1/2
1 1/2 times two is 3
hold on, did you see that? zoom in.
\/\/ there are two illuminati triangles in the W.
but wait
there are 4 trianges that fit in the illuminati triangle
4 is a cosmic number (3 is 5 is 4) (7 is 5 is 4)
illuminarti confermd

now we continue the glorious poem

Mater is (undefinedplsdon'tfindme) age
By being Asian Indian, he likes spicyish food
but his tongue hurts
why?!
because SPICY INDIAN FOOD IS RACIST
now
he also plays games
these games have aims to save dames
they also (in all seriousness, I am good at abd, aikido, greykido,---
-CUT!
Director: who dafuq wrote this?
Actor: You.
Director: no u
Actor no u
Director: no u

this is how the joker died the end
I hate all of you.
Application Take #2
Hi Nitro! My TB name is Madfists, as you may have known, and my real life name is Kenneth. I am a current "Black Belt unranked" with most TB experience in Mushu, Judo, Aikido, And Aikido Big Dojo. My real life hobbies are to study, play video games, and get socialized. I am 13 years old, birthday in October 30, 2001, and i am Scorpio.

I am in Grade 8, Canadian Curriculum, International school. My GMT is -8 I guess, because i live in Indonesia (Yes, I'm an indonesian who speaks english well, thanks to this school).

I have musical skills (Drums, Piano, and Guitar. My piano skills have gotten a little rusty, and my guitar skills may be gone for quite some time, but i'm still sharpening my drum skills), currently in a school band, and i'm a frequent singer too. I have Indoor Soccer experience. i am best at goalie and defense, but i still need some fixing in accuracy and power before being a Mid-Field or Striker.

I am quite active online in TB forums, I check PM's every 3 days, and i am available in Facebook. I do not have skype, but if I must, I may activate my account again to get to know each other. for those wanting to add me in Facebook, my username is Kenneth Albert Emerio, but I have to warn you, I am not really active in Facebook. I only check notifications if they do pop out.

Other than TB, i play Clash Of Clans, Hay Day, Tekken Card Tournament, Backflip Madness, Minecraft, Need For Speed Most Wanted, MCPE, Fifa 15, Trigger Fist, Smash The Office, and many more.

I WILL be posting about 3 times a week to prove my activity, but i may not really be posting that often, because i still have a lot of work to do from school.

Thanks a lot for giving me a second chance by reading this application. I appreciate it!
Well I liked most of your application but I'm worried about your forum active so I'm staying neutral
I never forget.
Originally Posted by madfists View Post
Hi Nitro! My TB name is Madfists, as you may have known, and my real life name is Kenneth. I am a current "Black Belt unranked" with most TB experience in Mushu, Judo, Aikido, And Aikido Big Dojo. My real life hobbies are to study, play video games, and get socialized. I am 13 years old, birthday in October 30, 2001, and i am Scorpio.

I am in Grade 8, Canadian Curriculum, International school. My GMT is -8 I guess, because i live in Indonesia (Yes, I'm an indonesian who speaks english well, thanks to this school).

I have musical skills (Drums, Piano, and Guitar. My piano skills have gotten a little rusty, and my guitar skills may be gone for quite some time, but i'm still sharpening my drum skills), currently in a school band, and i'm a frequent singer too. I have Indoor Soccer experience. i am best at goalie and defense, but i still need some fixing in accuracy and power before being a Mid-Field or Striker.

I am quite active online in TB forums, I check PM's every 3 days, and i am available in Facebook. I do not have skype, but if I must, I may activate my account again to get to know each other. for those wanting to add me in Facebook, my username is Kenneth Albert Emerio, but I have to warn you, I am not really active in Facebook. I only check notifications if they do pop out.

Other than TB, i play Clash Of Clans, Hay Day, Tekken Card Tournament, Backflip Madness, Minecraft, Need For Speed Most Wanted, MCPE, Fifa 15, Trigger Fist, Smash The Office, and many more.

I WILL be posting about 3 times a week to prove my activity, but i may not really be posting that often, because i still have a lot of work to do from school.

Thanks a lot for giving me a second chance by reading this application. I appreciate it!

I'm worried about your forum activity as well. I say try and tell us more about your toribash credentials.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

You really do that thing to where you are unable to transition in to another sentence, so you simple repeat the same opening words over and over again. Perhaps it's because your first language isn't English. (Regardless, some might say it's because you're only 13-14 but I'm only 13 and my English skills are much more...decent than some of my peers)
I'm not entirely a fan of having people in the clan where English isn't necessarily their first language, but perhaps it'd be best to give you a try with your activity. But what I really worry about people around my age is the fact that they are unable to act mature enough when the time comes, and generally just causes problems when it comes to warring and what not. If you can prove that you aren't like this, than perhaps you will have my vote. (My vote is really hard to get, just ask Vokster).
Also, you play some musical instruments, that's a plus in my book.
Last edited by Valterain; May 20, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

A couple things I have to say, first off, really don't post your entire name on the internet, especially since you don't know any of us, just a friendly tip. You could have posted more about your TB experience, you have a lot on yourself though which is nice. Things I would like to know are what are your best mods, what do you excel at, what are you going to bring to the clan? Everyone already brought up your forum activity so I won't touch on that. But hey, you earned a neutral from Valt so you did something right! But overall a not to bad application, it's a neutral from me. My opinion will probably change later on. If I see you in game I'll perhaps take you on.

Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
You really do that thing to where you are unable to transition in to another sentence, so you simple repeat the same opening words over and over again. Perhaps it's because your first language isn't English. (Regardless, some might say it's because you're only 13-14 but I'm only 13 and my English skills are much more...decent than some of my peers)
I'm not entirely a fan of having people in the clan where English isn't necessarily their first language, but perhaps it'd be best to give you a try with your activity. But what I really worry about people around my age is the fact that they are unable to act mature enough when the time comes, and generally just causes problems when it comes to warring and what not. If you can prove that you aren't like this, than perhaps you will have my vote. (My vote is really hard to get, just ask Vokster).
Also, you play some musical instruments, that's a plus in my book.

Yeah Valt I know all about it...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16

A bit late, but No. I personally take a liking to forum activity in general. Not just occasional shitposts so you're considered active on the forums. Get some more activity on the forum in general and then I'll change my mind.

You didn't really touch into why you wanted to be in Nitro. Just sorta here.. right? Nor did you state why we should even let you in. A lot of real life detail and little to no Toribash detail. Tsk; and IMO, you seem a bit inexperienced in general. Only a black belt, not apart of the community for very long. Just my take on things.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Dumping all the shit I have on 4.93.

SKYWHAAALLE. CnC PLEEEEASE.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Mocucha: Change needed!

Flyace got a name change to: Zack

If this could be changed, we would be very appreciative! Thanks!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

I like you from the post but minecraft pocket edition does not count as a full game i'm sorry mate.

I don't give yesseseses that often but i give you a neutral.5
I hate all of you.