Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who kicked you :| I didn't,jooker is offline,ravey didn't do it and oribit isn't active on forum to do it. So I think you annoyed flesh and he kick you. Now I don't know. If flesh kicked you I think you need to talk to him about this.
Dj I get angry but I don't ban everyone, like u did.
another thing I took screenshots of me saying "dj equi is my friend and hes joining fc"
followed by u saying fuck equi
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Well lets stop this shit. Also next time this things should be talked via PM not on our thread disccusions did you think about it? -_- Well dj your faults your prize. Sorry if you can control your self it would be better.
Well from what I heared flesh and equ will make another clan so I GIVE YOU a LAST chance. You saved the most of the clan from die and you can make it big. So DJ LAST CHANCE. Please control your self. If we will lose members again I think this was fc. RIP APRIL-AUGUST 2014. So please control your self. And do what you did so far save FC. ^^
If you think that normally we wont think positive on that subject. :3 ALSO ALL FC MEMBERS from now all the problems between the members should be talked via PM. No fights or spam on the chat./discussion thread ok? Ok thanks.
I will ask Risk to remove it or you can do it your self. Also I will ask flesh to change the tag from the thread or remove it.