Toribash
I have a In game + I got mine from purchasing tori bash a long time ago.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
I read about that from scrolling through the early threads of toribash. It means you are an oldschooler and you bought toribash before it was made free after the 3.0 release
Heart of Gold
Here for activity check, I can link you guys to all tb version (but 2.xx due to the fact you have to pay for those)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Since we're talking about activity

Peacebit has been in the clan longer than I have and is still a novice, haven't seen any signs of life from him since I've been here
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Well you could get a Tori bash 2 version but without a legit cd key you cant play it.
Last edited by empreamkick; Sep 13, 2014 at 04:02 AM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Since we're talking about activity

Peacebit has been in the clan longer than I have and is still a novice, haven't seen any signs of life from him since I've been here

Peacebit was here longer, yes, but he barely did post. I don't even know what to do with him now.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Peacebit was here longer, yes, but he barely did post. I don't even know what to do with him now.

Give him a warring by shouting him a pm. If he doesn't post in 5 days max, change his clan rank to "unranked" and then if he still doesn't post for the next 2 weeks, kick him.

Anyways, his last activity on forums on three days ago, so that means he is a little active., by he doesn't post... Confusing!
Last edited by Fire; Sep 13, 2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Well.. the story: I kicked him a few days ago. He asked me to be reinvited.. I gave him a second chance, but he had to start as a novice again.

About the + in front of my name.. its cause I have VIP.. as B4CK said.
But its more than just a bigger avi and sig-pic. I can go global for 5k instead of 10k.. I can search the forums.. I can find all posts by members. And there's a VIP-Forum.. but this hidden Forum sucks.. only post-farming and useless threads.