Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i love pizza like you sparky .
and i love pasta (yep) .
and indomi(noodles) .
and other goodies in the world except food that makes you puke :<
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So I'm having pizzas for dinner, this obviously raises the question... Favourite foods? Go!

Gotta go with Pizza
Wolololololo
Ballsacks and nachos anyone? Jk well pizza is always nice I wouldn't say no, I love curry, and umm basically all junk stuff I like, however lets talk about classy meals, as I said curry and um steak is not always a bad idea, Mac n cheese, not the canned one, the ones at restaurants you know they come in ball shaped like dough stuff, pasta, especially the carbonara, next time you are at a restaurant and you see this order it, best pasta dish, it's spaghetti with creamy sauce and bacon topped with mozzarella cheese shredded obviously, it sounds simple but it's delicious, that basically ends my list, and uh yeah , but last thing favorite pizza? Bbq chicken, Pizza Hut has it and it's amazing, it's basically chicken and pizza with bbq sauce, what's not to like?!!?!
-----
Edit : anyone lagging on mitos.is I have on the last couple of days and it's driving me insane, the other night it was like 1 am and I got so pissed off I smacked my bed, and literally the whole column below me just shook, glad no one felt it, and on the same night I punched my iPad screen and it blacked out for a couple of seconds, remember : lag causes violence not games!
Last edited by Zaxx; Sep 15, 2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love Lasagña too and Here in México there is a Food called enchiladas I love them jajajajajajaja <3
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
I love Lasagña too and Here in México there is a Food called enchiladas I love them jajajajajajaja <3

Oh man I love enchiladas! Tacos too and burritos too. All this food talk is making me hungry!
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
I am just getting richer and richer, what should I do with all of this Tc :3

Rank 1 rewards for the win!!!!

$_$ you can always sell it for money via PayPal. If you do that, you're getting free steam games from toribash! That's just what I'd be doing; however, if profiting isn't your thing, we could put some towards a couple of Vibe TC tourneys.
No sparky he means self use, if you want you could send some to me, I'm jk if you do not have cool cosmetics buy some, you know like the headphones or the kicks and stuff, but that's up to you.
hello Vobe Vibe how you guys doing?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •