Toribash
hey guys i totally just lost all my money on a stupid betting server but the good news is i just won a bunch of trivia questions and totally got some cool shit worth the double
oh yeah
It's me mclarensf1 (this is my alt) Sorry about my inactivity. I have been grounded from my laptop, I lost my password (explains why I'm using my alt) It just hasn't been going well. I'll probably be inactive within the actual Toribash game because I have lost slight interest in it. I'll most likely be back in-game within a few months if I get my laptop back. I don't know if I'll be as active on the forums because I can't remember my password and yes I know I can get the reset link sent to my email but I don't remember my email password either and the reset password thing on that isn't working for me. Soooo yeah... If all comes to worse I'll just use this account?
almost everyone here has lost interest in the actual game, we're on steam pissing around mostly. The forums is just a "sup i'm here" kinda thing now and where pusga can rant endlessly
Would You Like A Chocolate?