Toribash
The return of the prodigy child, JesseBean. May all who lay eyes upon him be blessed with the privilege of his presence.
*Cue O Fortuna*
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I don't think i'm going to make alliances with -SSDD because there clan is falling apart now. But the faster you answer my question on my last post on this thread the faster we can become allies with -Horror.
who's jesse
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Bloodrift, you know how I said i was going to give you my aurora relax when you opened your shop because no one would buy it anyway. Well I finally sold that damn thing for 7k, I originally bought it for 8k, but i'm just glad i got most of my TC back.

Are there any other items I should stay away from because they don't sell, it would be great if I didn't have to go through that again. Also what kinds of things do sell well?
Last edited by NinjaSmurf; Aug 22, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
Everyone is free to initiate alliances with other clans. To formalize the alliance, you have to either get their leader to message me sanctifying the alliance, link me to a forum thread which has their leader agreeing to the alliance, or have them create a thread or post somewhere in our forums about it and make sure I see it.
So that's a green light for you, NinjaSmurf
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
ninja glad u ask i would like to help stay away froom the misc and dont buy crimson hot pink admanthim titan neptune noxious copper stuff kinda like that
Alright, I go and ask lasttime for an alliance tomorrow, currently it's like 1:16am and I just logged on real quick to see if you answered my question.

Also, since i'm here Bloodrift is dragon always a pretty fast sell? I sold a dragon force before but i'm wondering if i just got lucky.
Last edited by NinjaSmurf; Aug 22, 2012 at 07:22 AM.