Toribash
Hello all,
The names Memo,
Currently the only alts i use are TFmB123 and TanithEliteBank. Both are used very rarely though.
I used to be in Bleu then Titans, then Tanith Elite(Titans namechange), then Bleu, then Tanith Elite again.
As for orgs i used to be in JAW and am currently in The Toribash Modeling Agency.
I'm 16, live in B.C Canada, enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic dinners, I also tend to hunt a lot and do quite a bit of archery stuff, such as shooting apples at 20 paces.(srs) When it comes to toribash I play only Aikido and Aikidobigdojo, with the occasional weird mod for fun. I have never really played singleplayer before, I always found it a bit tedious.

Currently my toribash skills are rather minimalistic at best(since i've been rather busy), I do some art but am currently a bit too preoccupied to do it as much as i use to. I will post a few examples.

Example of art

Example of art 2

I use to market quite a lot, still have a shop open here and a decent amount of items for sale in my deactive.

Okay so replays!

First one is a singleplayer one.(old replay)
Second is singleplayer.(made like 5 mins ago)
Third is in aikidobigdojo mulitplayer.
Fourth one is samboaikido multiplayer.
Fifth one is aikido, Decided to post this replay because its a little different than what you'd find on most apps, Enjoy.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Live long and prosper /\/\
Attached Files
#Now_I'm_Mad.rpl (207.7 KB, 9 views)
#Spiny_Punch.rpl (55.1 KB, 6 views)
decaped misty2.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
fyeah dd.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
pwned by alch.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Name: Dakota (Monk) [Alchemist] <---any of these are fine
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Mods: Aikido/Spiritwrestling/Ninjitsu
Clan History: Piratez, Tanith Elite

I have tried doing textures but I possess no skill in the field, therefore I do not touch it any longer. I have minimalistic flame making skills, if anything, some people know me from the items forum I've been a marketer for some time and also from just ingame.

My Shop just for past reference.

I'm 18, I live in Indiana, U.S. Don't really have much to do as of lately my life revolves around waking up and playing toribash/music/facebook/random internet things or friends until the night which is basically the same thing save for the occasional hangout with friends..

I prefer aikidobigdojo of anything, or spiritwrestling, but I can do some aikido and ninjitsu as well as a bit of classic but most other mods my skills are average I suppose.

Here are a few replays:
Attached Files
1decapninja.rpl (85.0 KB, 4 views)
1decappp.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
1manualkick!.rpl (62.6 KB, 4 views)
1replayxx.rpl (62.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Alchemist; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Hello all,
The names Memo,
Currently the only alts i use are TFmB123 and TanithEliteBank. Both are used very rarely though.
I used to be in Bleu then Titans, then Tanith Elite(Titans namechange), then Bleu, then Tanith Elite again.
As for orgs i used to be in JAW and am currently in The Toribash Modeling Agency.
I'm 16, live in B.C Canada, enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic dinners, I also tend to hunt a lot and do quite a bit of archery stuff, such as shooting apples at 20 paces.(srs) When it comes to toribash I play only Aikido and Aikidobigdojo, with the occasional weird mod for fun. I have never really played singleplayer before, I always found it a bit tedious.

Currently my toribash skills are rather minimalistic at best(since i've been rather busy), I do some art but am currently a bit too preoccupied to do it as much as i use to. I will post a few examples.

Example of art

Example of art 2

I use to market quite a lot, still have a shop open here and a decent amount of items for sale in my deactive.

Okay so replays!

First one is a singleplayer one.(old replay)
Second is singleplayer.(made like 5 mins ago)
Third is in aikidobigdojo mulitplayer.
Fourth one is samboaikido multiplayer.
Fifth one is aikido, Decided to post this replay because its a little different than what you'd find on most apps, Enjoy.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Live long and prosper /\/\

Thanks for your app =) The background check wil get back to you soon, if you pass you'll be tested by our 3 teams.

Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
Name: Dakota (Monk) [Alchemist] <---any of these are fine
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Mods: Aikido/Spiritwrestling/Ninjitsu
Clan History: Piratez, Tanith Elite

I loves me some Secret and I loves me some teague19 too ;) I've been curious about secret for a bit and I'd like to join.. and I've played with you guys before too I believe.

So this is my makeshift app.. if anything else is needed just lemme know or we can play ingame! thanks

Mind adding a bit to your app? currently this is a bare bones app
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
yea alch dont let memo out do ya read the front page add some info about skills and proof of them then add some replays and tell us about ur fighting style
-----
but i did like the " I loves me some teague19" part
Last edited by teague19; Aug 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
yea alch dont let memo out do ya read the front page add some info about skills and proof of them then add some replays and tell us about ur fighting style
-----
but i did like the " I loves me some teague19" part

updated
good apps guys this should be a breeze EJM will prepare his questions test you to make sure ur not bad eggs then our teams will do our jobs, pass 2 of 3 and ur in but the teams cannot make a decision until EJM give the final word
Memo, alchamest, whenever you're ready, PM me and join secret IRC.

-------------------------------------

Memo has passed the background check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Memo, alchamest, whenever you're ready, PM me and join secret IRC.

-------------------------------------

Memo has passed the background check.

Well that didn't take long ^^
Well I'm still waiting for alchemist's reply, then he wont take long either.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.