Toribash
Originally Posted by JTsparks View Post
Ches if you wouldn't mind,could I have a reason please? I like to work from my mistakes.

Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I havent seen JTsparks before or since he applied. No from me until convinced otherwise.

nobody felt obligated for you to join, so nobody fought.
thanks for applying though
freeform app? ok
For starters, my real name is Alec. i'm an 18 year old player that has been playing since 2011. I'm not as active as I used to be(on the forum), but that can easily change. My single player skills, I believe, are not up to par. However; my multiplayer skills make up for this. People that you may be able to talk to for reference would be Hlmaster, theultimatum, or most players from Fyre.
The clans that I have been in were: Renegade demons, Pulse, Fyre, Atlantic, and warhead; in that order.
I had left renegade demons because I was constantly harassed by the leader and went to pulse, their ally at the time. Afterwards, pulse and renegade ended up combining to become Fyre. I had left fyre because nobody was active. Never saw anybody online, let alone posting in the forum. At that time, we were ranked as th second best clan untill activity became an issue. I left Atlantic because I had felt that I wasn't active enough there. Warhead broke up a month or so ago, and i'm still not quite sure why. Budsi and dimebag kinda just.. stopped being leaders. .-.
Thank you for reading my application, and i urge you to at the least give me a chance.
Attached Files
hehe.rpl (51.8 KB, 3 views)
boing.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
lel.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
welllll.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
i like cats
Hello.
I wanted to apply again, that is mostly because i need a clan to support me, and i want to support you.
Some of you may remember me. I was here about half a years ago as a recruit.

I'm very active at the moment in forums and in-game also, i do play cs:go and edit videos with sony vegas. I'm Panu and i'm14 years old, i will turn 15 in october.
My GMT is +2 and im from Finland.

I love this clan from the bottom of my heart, that is the most reason i'm applying again.
2 years ago and i did some horrible things. I came back about a year ago and i tried to recover it by doing some videos.
I'm a very confidience person, i love people.

I'm very competive in aikido, i like aikido, but at the moment i'm kinda rusty.
I will keep practicing and keep practicing.
I have not been in clans in a year, so i would really love to experience it again ;)

you can check my description for my videos if you are intrested.
I hope you all a good day and i hope i can be a part of your clan.
Heyy, I'm interested in joining OBEY :)
Belt: Black nearly second dan
Forum Activity[1/10]: [3/10] (I just started using the forum, been reading a lot)
Ingame Activity[1/10]: [8/10]
Country & Timezone: Canada West Coast
Past Clans: None (Been invited to some, but just wasn't for me. I wanted to meet nicer and cooler guys haha)
Why Its?: Because it seems like a friendly clan, plus, I wanna make new friends. And well, it's just amazing how you guys are so good.
Why Should We Let You In? Because... I am nice and friendly? And i like food...? I am also good
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: So hungry right now.... But yeah I like to exercise... eat.. sleep.. and play toribash. Basically my life
Social Accounts: Skype
Best Modes:judofrac.mod (mod rank: 150)
Originally Posted by pokepoke4 View Post
Belt: Black nearly second dan
Forum Activity[1/10]: [3/10] (I just started using the forum, been reading a lot)
Ingame Activity[1/10]: [8/10]
Country & Timezone: Canada West Coast
Past Clans: None (Been invited to some, but just wasn't for me. I wanted to meet nicer and cooler guys haha)
Why Its?: Because it seems like a friendly clan, plus, I wanna make new friends. And well, it's just amazing how you guys are so good.
Why Should We Let You In? Because... I am nice and friendly? And i like food...? I am also good
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: So hungry right now.... But yeah I like to exercise... eat.. sleep.. and play toribash. Basically my life
Social Accounts: Skype
Best Modes:judofrac.mod (mod rank: 150)

hello patrick, obey clan requires you to apply with a free form application, read the first post for more info.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
IMPORTANT: The application MUST be in a free-form paragraph/s, any other format will be instantly shot down and denied.

Read first post please.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER