Toribash
Thanks zap. I've always wanted to join ethr , but i was trying to get myself up to standard and make my app as flawless as possible , and yea, i put alot of effort into it :> , would have been pissed if after all that i got denied ;o.
Anyways , mornin' everyone .
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Who is wolid?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Obviously you've done something wrong in the past an multiple people have brought this up.
The majority of us don't give a damn so as long as you don't say anything about it it won't be a problem.
geezis chrast man.

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Isolations what? Man get your facts right, I have done nothing wrong and that's why I'm tired of people like that.

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
No one has presented any facts so I'm not sure how I could get any wrong.
I've already suggested that you keep your problems to yourself so they don't become problems for other people.
Come on mang.

I rest my case, you say that no facts have been presented well there you have it in your own words, all I did was correct you by saying that you are wrong about me doing something in the past.

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Who is wolid?

Wolid is everything, who are you?
Last edited by Simon; Feb 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
piratez
Mornin' I see not much has changed, Simon bitching about things, general talk of Wolid, talking about money etc etc etc.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Everyone are great

Hey ManlyPotato you are a very good ally so I give you permission to enter my event if you want to
piratez
thanks fuze. I'm like really bored atm..anyone doing anything ingame?
Also simon i made a meme for your event and i didn't save it then i accidentally closed the browser D: now it's lost .
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.