Toribash
@woohooman: It's going to be a no, So you shouldn't waste your time here. No disrespect of course.

@Moomin0: Password change by some idiot? doesn't really sound believable to me. But there is no way for me to tell. Sorry about it, that's if it's true.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Name: Anamy
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3 hours
Past Clans: TFO, SSDD, Kitteh, and Templar
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I use a MacBook Air which was given to each and everyone of the students in our school. along with these laptops came thousands and thousands of dollars worth of software and programs such as Imovie, moviemaker, photoshop, adobe networking, adobe streaming, etc. Aside from my 5th grade art skills, to answer your question i can do just about anything on this computer.

Player Card:

Player Card

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Coke referred me here

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Anything Aikido. ABD, Greykido, Runkido, rk-mma. Just a little Wushu, and Boxing

About Yourself: I play Toribash at leisure, at times i have nothing else to do. This game is not much of a hobby so i am not at all times active. I may go a week or 2 without playing at all but i always warn my fellow clan mates when i will not be around. I am also a video creator and a marketeer on my free time.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: eVo is my light at the end of the tunnel, my cure for testicular cancer, and my last savior toilet paper roll in the back of the cabnit I want a long term membership to a clan that will be active and fun.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I play Toribash in school because this is the schools computer, I market and can help generate clan events.
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
Name: Anamy
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3 hours
Past Clans: TFO, SSDD, Kitteh, and Templar
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I use a MacBook Air which was given to each and everyone of the students in our school. along with these laptops came thousands and thousands of dollars worth of software and programs such as Imovie, moviemaker, photoshop, adobe networking, adobe streaming, etc. Aside from my 5th grade art skills, to answer your question i can do just about anything on this computer.

Player Card:

Player Card

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Coke referred me here

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Anything Aikido. ABD, Greykido, Runkido, rk-mma. Just a little Wushu, and Boxing

About Yourself: I play Toribash at leisure, at times i have nothing else to do. This game is not much of a hobby so i am not at all times active. I may go a week or 2 without playing at all but i always warn my fellow clan mates when i will not be around. I am also a video creator and a marketeer on my free time.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: eVo is my light at the end of the tunnel, my cure for testicular cancer, and my last savior toilet paper roll in the back of the cabnit I want a long term membership to a clan that will be active and fun.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I play Toribash in school because this is the schools computer, I market and can help generate clan events.

Just so you guys know:
I have recommended that he apply for the simple reason that he has insane aikido skills and seems to be a lone player without ulterior motives. He is an above average aikido player,especially for 5th dan. (And lets not forget the reason he posted why he wants to join hahaha)

Anamy,we will keep an eye on you. We're rather strict on applications at the moment so patients yo. We need to know you through-and-through before a decision can be made. Feel free to post in our off-topic thread(This permision is given to you due to my recommendation,all other applicants-do not post anywhere in our board.) Meet us in-game yo and just have a good time. You'll need other eVo members to interact with you and evaluate you etc.

Last edited by CoKe; Mar 22, 2013 at 08:48 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Feel free to post in our off-topic thread(This permision is given to you due to my recommendation,all other applicants-do not post anywhere in our board.)

Hmmm...so that means I can't post there, right?
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
You can, says Trip.

Undermining me like that^
lol

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂