Toribash
Haha yeah I thought it was a nice place to put it Anyway I changed the avvy, is this better that the other one. Maybe I should try a new sig design?
Yeah, it's really good fam.
The new avvy looks really good too, better than the last.
It's your call on the sig. I'm not fond of it (despite the awesome name placement).
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well, the current background for the sig works really well.
I'm just not a fan of the image itself overall.
Nah, the font's alright.
Though, I think he needs to edit the color scheme a bit to make it look like his name was meld in with the sword.
The background of the sig doesn't really fit in with her style either.

This is just an opinion, of course.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
well kinda...even if i need this anime name....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Lol everyone likes and dislikes different things. It's good to see that we have a multitude of opinions here It shows that we're not close minded. Thanks for the opinions it helps me judge my work appropriately. I've been making so much toribash art recently, mainly for the sake of practise in photoshop as I write my photoshop international exam some time in 10-12 June (depending which time slot I'm given).
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol everyone likes and dislikes different things. It's good to see that we have a multitude of opinions here It shows that we're not close minded. Thanks for the opinions it helps me judge my work appropriately. I've been making so much toribash art recently, mainly for the sake of practise in photoshop as I write my photoshop international exam some time in 10-12 June (depending which time slot I'm given).

That's very true, and yeah, sure thing man. ^^'
Well, at the end of the day, the most important thing is that you're satisfied with your work.

Ah, good luck mate. Let me know how it goes.