Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Hey guys i have a problem check if you can help me.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...39#post7405739

I have the same problem, you just downloaded a shitty thing Ill try to help you...
click the 3 bars in the top right corner of your screen, go to settings, advanced settings and then at the very bottom click reset browser
that may help.

also going through your control panel and looking for stuff that was downloaded recently that you know you don't need and deleting/uninstalling them may help too
-----
also Adblock won't work with those "ads" because they appear as hyperlinks, like the Wikipedia pages.
Last edited by Soda; Jun 25, 2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you're reading this, you just failed...
I used to have that problem but then I broke that computer ._. now im using this broken computer, Electronics don't like me
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
click the 3 bars in the top right corner of your screen, go to settings, advanced settings and then at the very bottom click reset browser
that may help.

also going through your control panel and looking for stuff that was downloaded recently that you know you don't need and deleting/uninstalling them may help too
-----
also Adblock won't work with those "ads" because they appear as hyperlinks, like the Wikipedia pages.

Thank you I will try all of these suggestions.

Originally Posted by twisters View Post
This was litterally my reaction

AHAHAHHAH
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean