Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Every time I try to go Cait mid people dodge lol.

add me babe: LucidSpore

Anyway,
What does anyone think about the new crit mastery teamed up with Yasuo? I haven't played him yet, but it seems OP.
wootjust bought Slayer Pantheon (o(

Guys should I buy a 6300 ip/200 rp champ or a 200 RP skin?

ok

ip = rp
450 = 10
1300 = 30 * i'm not sure
3300 = 60
4300 = 80
5300 = 100
6300 = 200

yeah, i'm thinking i should just buy a 5300 ip champ with rp and just give my friend a gift
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
The crit mastery is probably going to get a cooldown nerf. People are basically running it on adc/crit-based people as free lifesteal and just building pure crit and damage.

It's particularly monstrous on Tryndamere. His jungle clear went from super unsafe but kinda fast, to super safe and kinda fast.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Lich Bane is like the biggest noobtrap on Diana

It's situational I guess, but with all these adc's roaming around lately you gotta get dat 100 to 0 burst real quick.

especially now that they heal so much and a lot of them have some op quirk to them. Or I'm bad, but I like it.
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 15, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The crit mastery is probably going to get a cooldown nerf. People are basically running it on adc/crit-based people as free lifesteal and just building pure crit and damage.

It's particularly monstrous on Tryndamere. His jungle clear went from super unsafe but kinda fast, to super safe and kinda fast.

Warlord's Bloodlust keystone? It's getting nerfed on next patch. Not just increase cooldown but it will only on crits against enemy champions instead of against all.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
nocturne's as op asf this season, and they shortened thresh's attack range. he's just so different now.
-----
@lucidspore i havent heard of this mastery yet, but last rime i played yasuo he's pretty much as OP as he was befoer
Last edited by Lust; Nov 15, 2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Wait, that procs on all enemy units? Why am I not taking this shit?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Riot really needs to sit down and think about what they've done.

also quinn is disgusts me
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/