9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Onice.
Leb and that one who sits in the corner with a goldfish and a balled up piece of paper Galt

And that guy who rotts in his moms basement and steals cheese-its from the cabinet Chris
ew
Win, haha.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Fag.

I second that. HKP how the fuck do you not like panties?!?!?!.........fag
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
This conversation is getting off-track. I believe this confusion has been caused by the misinterpretation of my first statement.

Yes. The concepts she develops will apply successfully to any free market country, i.e. Australia and America.

I shall rephrase it as to avoid any more confusion.

Yes. The concepts she develops will apply successfully to any capitalist country, i.e. Australia and America.

Economists, political economists and historians have taken different perspectives on the analysis of capitalism.

My view (and other renowed famous economists) of this is that the word capitalism means, and is interchangable with, free market.
Shame. Who doesn't like panties?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else