Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Diana makes me all kinds of horny.

Wooo

Diana is one of my favourite champs mid or jungle.

Her passive + nashor's tooth + Lichbane means you can probably take towers with ease mid game and clear whole lanes by end game if you're smart.

She is one of the best carries in the game right now imo especially with so many adcs. Its like open season should everything go right.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I haven't played in I think a month now. What should I expect from Silver games now? Should I ban every single ADC except for Twitch? What the fuck do I do when playing against any ADC? Should I just build pure tank and let my ADC do all the shit?

No one is worth banning outside of graves at silver elo..yet. I suspect vayne and caitlyn might end up being banned just because of how easy they are to snowball on. Maybe Quinn or MF if people decide to break the meta(5.21 meta that is) and try them.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I actually love being fast af so I might try Quinn when she's free. I also love being all kinds of cancer top lane. Except for Teemo. Not because I hate him, but because I'm really bad with him. I'm at least decent with Riven compared to everyone in my ELO but I hate playing with/against her. She brings the worst out of people.

And yeah, building LB is about as much a trap as building attack speed on Azir. Just go for real burst.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
It was one game, I was just fucking around after a point. No, I don't normally build lichbane.

Chill out, Lich Bane is a perfectly fine item on Diana. I said what I said because the Sheen passive doesn't stack.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
And yeah, building LB is about as much a trap as building attack speed on Azir. Just go for real burst.

Attack speed is quite a decent stat on Azir though, considering Nashor's Tooth is a core item on him.
Minion blocking getting worse than last patch. Now ward have too.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.