Toribash
New patch broke my client, client just stops responding and needs ending every time I try run the client for more than 15 seconds
so I won't be playing til I get my new machine it seems
This new patch sucks so much dick

They overtuned all these adcs so much, just downright unreasonable
Hoss.
Graves can literally deal 500 damage in one q if you accidentally stand between him and a wall. With no AD. With AD, he has an over 200% bonus AD scaling on it.

It does more damage than his ult with a lower cd.

Did anybody even READ the numbers before they approved them?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm guessing rito is gonna try and overbuff everyone until everyone is op, thus making everyone normal again.

its bullocks if you ask me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Graves can literally deal 500 damage in one q if you accidentally stand between him and a wall. With no AD. With AD, he has an over 200% bonus AD scaling on it.

It does more damage than his ult with a lower cd.

Did anybody even READ the numbers before they approved them?

Can confirm

Whoever considered making these changes needs to be fired. Graves is literally worse than release xin zhao/rengar ever were. He has absolutely retarded damage. I 1v5'd that game without giving a fuck.

Corki's package does not fit with summoners rift. The distance it moves is ridiculous, and he can use valk again right after it. He can literally move across half of summoners rift in about 3 seconds. Monumentally retarded change. Quinn just shoved bot in and is mia? What, why she's suddenly ganking top! I timed it. Going from the bottom right corner of bot lane into top lane took me about 11 seconds. Again, retardation. Caitlyn + firecannon? Oh I don't know, I guess sometimes I like being literally killed in a single hit from nearly 800 range. The only one I don't have a complaint for is twitch.

Oh and I forgot to mention Missfortune. Her Q is capable of half-healthing the enemy ADC with no items. It has a very low cooldown and manacost. Try to lane against Miss Fortune without having raka as a support. I dare you.
Last edited by Hyde; Nov 13, 2015 at 08:57 AM.
Hoss.
I think riot was very, very desperate to break out of the Juggernaut meta, so they forced the changes without listening to the PBE community or anyone as to how broken the changes were. Now they are going to have to do a huge numbers change.

I think the idea for the changes to mobility is attempting to make adc's roam a bit when their lanes are pushed in. Tristana has sooo many jumps now as well. The numbers are going to be hit very, very hard in the next patch

Shaco can solo the rift herald at level 2, theoretically. In practice, it's hard as fuck.

More realistically, since it spawns at 4 minutes, you can solo it at level 3 if you back after hitting 3 and then setup for about 50 seconds. If you setup 3 boxes separate from each other, and juggle aggro on to them, placing a fourth box on top of the third box as it's being aggro'd, all the while attacking the eye from behind (which is only open if there's 2 visible attackers), so long as you get at least 2 hits on the eye per box for 3 of the 4 boxes, you'll solo the rift herald with maybe half health taken.

It takes a little practice, so don't be surprised if you die on your first couple attempts. If you don't time the last box properly, it won't maintain aggro against the herald and you'll take a lot of damage trying to make the box take aggro again, and you might miss an eye hit if you auto just after it kills a box. If you get the pattern down, it should be pretty uniform.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Shaco can solo the rift herald at level 2, theoretically. In practice, it's hard as fuck.

More realistically, since it spawns at 4 minutes, you can solo it at level 3 if you back after hitting 3 and then setup for about 50 seconds. If you setup 3 boxes separate from each other, and juggle aggro on to them, placing a fourth box on top of the third box as it's being aggro'd, all the while attacking the eye from behind (which is only open if there's 2 visible attackers), so long as you get at least 2 hits on the eye per box for 3 of the 4 boxes, you'll solo the rift herald with maybe half health taken.

It takes a little practice, so don't be surprised if you die on your first couple attempts. If you don't time the last box properly, it won't maintain aggro against the herald and you'll take a lot of damage trying to make the box take aggro again, and you might miss an eye hit if you auto just after it kills a box. If you get the pattern down, it should be pretty uniform.

free kill on shaco if top wards though.

I'll keep this in mind however, thanks
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 13, 2015 at 08:47 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I haven't played in I think a month now. What should I expect from Silver games now? Should I ban every single ADC except for Twitch? What the fuck do I do when playing against any ADC? Should I just build pure tank and let my ADC do all the shit?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays