yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

{Capitalism = FREE MARKET. Seriously dude, do you know even know what capitalism is? We live in a capitalist country. Therefore, our market is a free market.
I never said that our economy was a completely free market. If you researched Laissez Faire capitalism like I told you instead of ranting on you would have realised that. In a Laissez Faire country, there would be no restrictions on trade of any kind. The only crime would be the violation of individual rights and fraud.}

The words in the bracket are my main point. :P
Nay. An opinion is an opinion. Haven't you ever heard of Shakespeare's famous line, 'Brevity is the soul of wit'?
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Yes, and for Kadan, here what happens to those who mess with my art! Grrrrr...

AAGHHHHHH!

Be happy that your dick remained intact...
EDIT: So, I can make an animations too, hehe...

OSHI AWESOME
ew
Capitalism = free market?

It is widely assumed that capitalism means a free market economy. But it is possible to have capitalism without a free market. The systems that existed in the U.S.S.R and exist in China and Cuba demonstrate this.

Mmmmhmmm. Don't make me post an example.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Btw, I'm a Sophmore in highschool. I took Civics and Economics in 8th grade 2 years ago. So yes, I believe I know what capitalism is. lol

And in the start I said NOTHING about capitalism. I just simply stated that we are not a total free market.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!