Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I leave the clan
I joined because my friends were here, and they all left, I dont like to be in a clan where I dont know the other members, thanks for all and bye.
Fuck, I'm not too sure. He was alright in Serious Business, and I did co-host some of his tourneys. His reputation is shit though, I hear not many people like him. That leads me to a "I don't care"

- B0sS
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Inq: meh.. I got kicked from doing something to malvado? It was wierd and all.
Hive: RedDevil...
1336.9: It was way inactive

Those are the top 3 clans I been in since played here.

But yeah...

Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
Fuck, I'm not too sure. He was alright in Serious Business, and I did co-host some of his tourneys. His reputation is shit though, I hear not many people like him. That leads me to a "I don't care"

- B0sS

OBJECTION! There is a contradiction between these two posts. Top 3 clans means the 3 best clans you've been in? What about all the others?

But yeah, welcome to Doxa : ]

Happy New Year, Doxa!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Happy New Year!

That's right. 2010 is here!
However you say it, whether it be two thousand and ten, or twenty ten, another decade has still gone and a new one has begun!
The first one to post here (in this clan) gets 1k! :O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Now SpaceLlama is almost TWO YEARS CLOSER to actually joining the forums!
Lulz. Drunk shit. ;]
Ya, Happy New Years!