Toribash
Illaoi's E ability does not much deal damage than think but if your spirit dies or you leave its range, you will become debuff called "Vessel". Vessel spawn a Tentacle near you every 10 seconds for ONE min. Seriously, it's long duration of debuff (But, if you killing three Tentacles, it will remove the debuff).

Tentacles don't attack everything. Tentacles only swing at enemy with Vessel or when Illaoi strikes with her W, Tentacle also will swing at the target.

I like this champion with unique kit.

Oh yeah, She's pure physical champion who do not have a single skill that scales off ability power.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 11, 2015 at 05:36 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Can't wait for my Silver 3 border. Kappa.

Can't wait to finally get into a league I deserve...bronze!

I wan't to fall into bronze so I can climb, as I don't feel my placement in s5 was accurate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Illaoi's E ability does not much deal damage than think but if your spirit dies or you leave its range, you will become cursed called "Vessel". Vessel spawn a Tentacle near you every 10 seconds for ONE min. It's seriously long duration of cursed.

Tentacles don't attack everything. Tentacles only swing at enemy with Vessel or when she strikes with her W, Tentacle also will swing at the target.

I like this champion with unique kit.

Oh yeah, She's pure physical champion who do not have a single skill that scales off ability power.

makes sense as its the adc meta, oh rito.

But anything is better than tank meta, I hated this season with a passion.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ADC meta? I guess I can bring back my Season 1 strats even tho I only started playing a day before Season 4.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Name one meta where ADCs haven't been played. Every meta has been adc meta since season 1 worlds. Closest we've come to getting rid of the ranged cancer was the introduction of new morde.
Hoss.
The meta when CLG could go by as one of the best with just Doublelift carrying the weight of the entire team.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Name one meta where ADCs haven't been played. Every meta has been adc meta since season 1 worlds. Closest we've come to getting rid of the ranged cancer was the introduction of new morde.

I never argued they weren't important, I'm saying the spotlight is moving on them as seen with the new updates.

This season I can guarantee I will see a rise in ad champs played
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I actually thought you were practicing rengar to prepare for the new adc thing hyde, guess it's just a coincidence.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I actually thought you were practicing rengar to prepare for the new adc thing hyde, guess it's just a coincidence.

Well, sort of. I just picked rengar tbh, thought about either going rengar or tahm

What I like most about Rengar is that when he hits his youmuu's/LW/Hydra/lucidity boots powerspike, he just runs people over.

Ideally I just wanted to get really good at one particular champ.
Hoss.
Welcome to Preseason 2016, Folks.

Don't forgot to update your masteries. All mastery page have been reset.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.