Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
So... I'm confused.
Is it RDC leaving, or you?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Dont hide behind that face. You know the truth. We need some Awesome topic to keep us talking in here otherwise its just .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
So... I'm confused.
Is it RDC leaving, or you?

I'm quite positive that RDC is and Coloo is just quoting him.
Without the quote box.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
OI! and nuthing
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Aspire Applied
Yeah, he's 10th dan and shit, we all know him. My thoughts are that he'd help our clan become active and he's just a nice guy. Poll up, vote and stuff.