Toribash
Me and Cowsep have the same birthday so he notices me when I go on his streams. Goml.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

i think i found hyde in teambuilder on accident
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I don't play on that account anymore

Some friends do to try champions they don't own occasionally
Hoss.
"Me and Cowsep have the same birthday so he notices me when I go on his streams. Goml."

You already said it. Something like 2/3 time. Im not jealous at all.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I know. I just feel happy having the same birthday as one of my favorite streamers.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I don't believe it people actually builds follow Cowsep's AP Yi guide in live server instead of PBE server.

picture

The team blames him so hard (Teemo too). Because he can't solo Aatrox or another of my allies which near me, He always run away from the teamfight.

-Explain Guinsoo's Rageblade and Hextech Gunblade's changes in preseaon. That's why Master Yi building in the wrong patch.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 9, 2015 at 07:32 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, the only thing you really need to master in Bronze and low Silver is how to capitalize on mistakes because they make too damn many. I know first hand.

Mid Silver is when you actually need SOME mechanical skill.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG. Mid plat-low diamond is when mechanical skill BEGINS to be a factor, but it's still mostly about map awareness, objective control and punishing mistakes. Anywhere between bronze and high gold, mechanical skill is barely existent, unless a player has a terrible attitude. Just look at insec kicks on lee sin. Usually around diamond 3+ they start to actually be able to insec. Under that, chances are that they either can't or will do it terriby. Alistar is the same thing. Under plat, most alistar players can't even combo properly.

SOURCE: I'm a high-plat/low diamond player who has faced everything from bronze V up to challenger tiered players.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Nov 9, 2015 at 08:11 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
This is how you get out of silver:
1. Ward, no one else does and if you arent horrible you can outplay some ganks(especially if they gank you at a power spike) and get some easy kills. Also no one expects things to be warded and they just run through jungle willy nilly, at one point i was counter-jungling and keeping mid pushed as anivia just by warding camps.

2. Roam and dont be afraid to tower dive. Seriously, especially for top lane/jungle mains. Dives are sooooo easy in silver if you play it right. Also keep scuttle crab control so it's easier to roam in the mid game.

3. Rotations rotations rotations. See 4 people bot lane trying to gank your adc and support? Don't run to go help, because what's gonna happen, is that you're gonna get there after they have died already and A. try to clean up a kill and end up dying or B. realize you can't do anything and walk back up to mid. What you should do is push as hard as you fucking can. What happens if your laner isn't bot? go mid or top and help them push their lane or just keep farming, or even better steal a camp. The key is to not waste time.

4. Don't waste time. This is especially true for junglers, don't skip camps while walking through your jungle, you can skip wolves/razorbacks so that they're up next time you come through(look up jungle pathing). Don't sit in a bush for 30 seconds waiting to gank someone or counter-gank someone. And DO NOT try to clean up kills for your laners unless you are already there. If your mid laner says "low health cassiopeia under tower" don't run from red buff to try to kill her, because 9/10 times you will A. die or B. get there too late. If you don't think you can make a rotation, just keep farming.

5. Be aware of your lane opponent. If it's a pivotal point in the game(5th dragon, baron, big teamfight, inhib is up) or you have almost taken down a tower, OR your laner is horribly behind, you can just ping and tell your team that your lane opponent is missing. If your mid/top laner decided to teleport/roam somewhere during lane phase it's a different story, you HAVE to follow them unless you're nasus or tryndamere; otherwise your team is going to be at a disadvantage. Don't teleport back to lane unless A. your tower is about to get destroyed B. Your lane opponent does not have teleport and you think you can get an exp/tower advantage. or C. You just finished getting an objective and there is a huge wave in your lane. Ever seen those Korean videos where the jungler goes bot and then in 5 seconds there are 10 people bot lane? Yeah that's called following your laner.

Tldr
1. Ward
2. Roam/Dive
3. Rotations
4. Don't waste time
5. Be Aware of lane opponent

A.K.A Map Awareness.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥