Ranking
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I don't really think you need any kind of skill until way higher up, just the ability to not do stupid shit

hey p4 here and im shit at this game but good at not doing stupid

--

ok stupid
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

"Aura Jungle Nunu build is bad and stupid" "This build is not viable" -Toxic players

Mmm?

MMM?

Aura Nunu build are much fun play than I think. I like being jungle Nunu now.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 6, 2015 at 01:56 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
If you wanna see a strange nunu build, look at this

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...6?tab=overview

I hardcarried that shit with feral flare nunu lmao

Also, best rengar game i've ever had in my life
Last edited by Hyde; Nov 7, 2015 at 05:29 AM.
Hoss.

AP Master Yi is Back in Season 6

It actually not AP Master Yi but On-Hit AoE AP Master Yi.

Is a hybrid build.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 7, 2015 at 04:08 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Show a video for people except SparChar.
Last edited by Chris; Nov 7, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
It does. I really want to try it out but don't have the time to.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays