Toribash
I know its not my problem but habits got banned till jun 16 2015 um i dont know what the leaders will want to do but im just informing you guys
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
I know its not my problem but habits got banned till jun 16 2015 um i dont know what the leaders will want to do but im just informing you guys

Aside from the personal humour I find in this, I suggest we remove him from the clan and disallow any future returns. A year ban is a little excessive for my leeway.

Any other thoughts?
Let Satan guide you
I agree seeing Non Existing on the clan list wont give us any good reputaion
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Aside from the personal humour I find in this, I suggest we remove him from the clan and disallow any future returns. A year ban is a little excessive for my leeway.

Any other thoughts?

Hmmm I agree, but he is making our armbands I thought. We have other artists in our clan so this won't be a problem. Vokster's ban was only a minuscule one. A whole year is a little excessive.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Hmmm I agree, but he is making our armbands I thought. We have other artists in our clan so this won't be a problem. Vokster's ban was only a minuscule one. A whole year is a little excessive.

He's not going to be making our floaties anymore

And okay, if no further objections in the next 15 minutes then I shall remove him from the clan.
Let Satan guide you
Well I think I am the fourth so i am kicking him now,
-----
damn i dont have perms to kick ..
Last edited by mercykiller; Jun 21, 2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He has been removed. He can PM a leader if he has any 'disputes' but somehow I don't think he will.
Let Satan guide you
Same how I thank he will found his way back. I would ask what he got banned for, but I'm scared to asked.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Market usage limits exceeded. Please make a more efficient bot. < that's what it was but i have no idea what it meens
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Going by that I would assume he was using 3rd party software to simulate a player using the market, thus doing the job for him without him having to do anything.

Welcome to the world of botting.
Let Satan guide you