Toribash
And I didn't hit Silver until 198 games. You'll find a way. His build is legit.

Also, free stuff is free. Stoo complaining.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why do people dislike the chest and key system? It's literally entirely optional to pay for it, is accessible for free, and can net you paid content permanently. Who cares if you sometimes get a rental for a champ you don't play, or get a skin you don't like? You got it for free.

If your sole happiness from playing the game was to grind out chests, you're probably playing the game for the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I have a right to dislike something. I think what Riot is doing with the visuals is great, but in my opinion I don't like the chest system. And its frankly the end of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I've played less ranked games than that total O.O

I played 10 my first season and placed silver 4,
like ~35 the next, gold 5
10 on one account this season, gold 5
80 this season other account, plat 5

It should not be taking you nearly 200 games to learn how to do stuff, you have to focus on fixing the way you learn things because it's holding you back

The build is completely legit and very fun to play, but it is incredibly dependent on snowballing.
Hoss.
Nah as long as you farm hella hard you can get to "the point" where you just take over. I played a game the other day there I was 0/3 and a jungle camp beggar as top rengar, and ended 12/6 cause I reached "the point" with tiamat/ghostblade/lw and got massive.

I've played like 400 solo q games this season from silver 5 to plat 5 and maybe like 1600 normals. I play too much for only having started in S5 preseason. Also Hyde spamming ranked is actually good since mechanics and getting the feel for certain champs and cooldowns is important. Can't play the whole thing like chess
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Nah as long as you farm hella hard you can get to "the point" where you just take over.

note: doesn't work with champs that don't scale very well into the late game.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

It should not be taking you nearly 200 games to learn how to do stuff, you have to focus on fixing the way you learn things because it's holding you back

The build is completely legit and very fun to play, but it is incredibly dependent on snowballing.

I tanked my ELO real hard at the end of the 4th season so when I won 7 games in placements this season, I got placed in Bronze V. Shit is bad.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
note: doesn't work with champs that don't scale very well into the late game.

I was speaking about rengar specifically
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I was speaking about rengar specifically

and I was just speaking about champions generally, whats your point
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Different people advance in different ways, It took me like 300 games in season 3(I was like 13 to be fair) to get from bronze 5 to bronze 4/3(deranked half a dozen times) and then it took me 30 games to get from bronze 4 to silver 5. Then in season 4 it took me 50 games to get from silver V to silver 4 and then 25-30 to get from silver 4 to gold 5. Idfk
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I bet a friend he would only play Yi until he buy rengar. Screw this he actually won the bet -,-...

French Player, Old member of OFRO