Ranking
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
Actually thank you , because I wouldn't go back to that page to check ;p
Thank you again.

Hmm I noticed something really bad in your replays, like you had the
turnframes set to 10 and you didn't bother to touch the shift button.
I know you use shift + space but you don't try to do better and edit what you have come up with , like while setting up a comback or something , you just thrust yourself towards uke then just wait for your tori to reach him , it gets boring that way.

Haha no problem with that. I use shift+p a lot but I agree with the whole thrusting myself towards uke without making it stylish or anything.
I'll keep that in mind while making my new replays and reapply later.

Thanks for the CnC and such.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
I do want to join... that's the main reason i posted 3 replays and as for the criticism i waned... i was hoping for something like this and that u doing wrong here are some tips on how u may improve ... u know the usual u do... well except for my replays for some reason u just put it in one off the troll categories: u suck , gay , fake ... u told me that i suck but in a more fancy way then the usual troll ... maybe that's my fault for not specifying in more detail why i posted 3 replays.

The recruiters's job is to tell you that you are in or not, they won't give you critism if they don't want to. The thread title exactly tells what this thread is all about. If you want critism for your replays, just make a thread in the replays section, and ask for comments there.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro
The recruiters's job is to tell you that you are in or not, they won't give you critism if they don't want to. The thread title exactly tells what this thread is all about. If you want critism for your replays, just make a thread in the replays section, and ask for comments there.

U are right ... i see now ... it seems that i have overestimated the recruiters ... how foolish of me to expect them to know what i did wrong.
Basically , everything is wrong in your replays , that's why I told you that you've a long way to go, I just didn't want to be an ass.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I never asked u to tel me that i suck in another fancy way i understand that the first time u told me ... i only told u guys what i was expecting and u guys just took it like a demand ... im done trying to explain ... im not expecting anything from u guys anymore.
I never asked u to tel me that i suck in another fancy way i understand that the first time u told me ... i only told u guys what i was expecting and u guys just took it like a demand ... im done trying to explain ... im not expecting anything from u guys anymore.

I'd listen to him, he isn't being an idiot he is just telling the truth.

A lot of replay makers sucked when they started, it mostly comes with just learning the concept of the game.
Sold my dog to join RRO

Well it's not Tengo's fault that you lack common sense. He was nice enough to tell you that you can get cnc on our irc so stop bitching about it. Do you see anything here that tells you that recruiters are forced to cnc replays? If you don't then it's because they only do it if they want to.

Oh and if your replays are that horrible, then be happy with just "try again later". Ormo recruiters are good and they know their stuff ( except notnoob cuz he only got in for sexual favors xO )
Originally Posted by notnoob
I'd listen to him, he isn't being an idiot he is just telling the truth.

A lot of replay makers sucked when they started, it mostly comes with just learning the concept of the game.

I am listening to him ... u guys just don't understand me.

Originally Posted by Zalmoxis
Well it's not Tengo's fault that you lack common sense. He was nice enough to tell you that you can get cnc on our irc so stop bitching about it. Do you see anything here that tells you that recruiters are forced to cnc replays? If you don't then it's because they only do it if they want to.

Oh and if your replays are that horrible, then be happy with just "try again later". Ormo recruiters are good and they know their stuff ( except notnoob cuz he only got in for sexual favors xO )

Great from "expected" went to "demand" and now "forced"... whats next u gonna accuse me of rape?

Here is a definition for u:
expect = a. To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of
b. To consider likely or certain
Last edited by Desiderius; Aug 8, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
I don't like where this is going. Sure, giving cnc is not necessary but it would be nice if given to players that are still learning replay making. Just telling him he's bad or that he didn't make the cut won't get him anywhere. I'm not bitching about how the recruiters do their job because I respect the recruiters of ORMO, I only felt like shedding some light over the fact that the more dedicated recruiter gives useful and constructive criticism to the applicants' replays. That would also make us look more serious about it IMO.

As for Desiderius, I know exactly what you mean and expecting cnc from the leading replay makers of Toribash is understandable. However, whining about it won't get you any criticism or more detailed reviews of your replays. Also, you don't expect anything from us anymore? That's kinda hurtful. It's not like we're here to write a huge wall of text about whether your replays are good or not.

In conclusion, giving cnc is not necessary but a lot of applicants would appreciate it (you don't have to write a huge essay about it) and to me it's understandable if expected from the recruiters. But please go read the original post (I'll give you a hint; it says nothing about us being bound to post cnc comments) and you losing faith in us, well, that's your loss. Thanks for applying though.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly