Toribash
I've got a Skype, it's very hard to guess it though.
Also, I think Zayex is home schooled.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Unfortunately not for me, it still counts as public school, we have to follow all the same regulations as any other public school.

I only go to this school because I hate conforming, and you can make your own schedual.

Plus, the teachers aren't complete retards like in most arizona schools.
-----

You call it hell? it's easy, you just have to be attractive and charming. There isn't much to that shit.

I haven't even been to my city's highschool (it sucks) and I still manage to be popular.

All in a days work for green apple man.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1545

Looks arent a problem, i just kinda hated the people in my area, thus why i dislike school
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I've got a Skype, it's very hard to guess it though.
Also, I think Zayex is home schooled.

He's said multiple times that he takes online classes

Also, i got Borderlands 2, this game is awesome

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Online classes = home schooled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1545

Looks arent a problem, i just kinda hated the people in my area, thus why i dislike school

He's said multiple times that he takes online classes

Also, i got Borderlands 2, this game is awesome

1. Same here lol.

2. Mother. Fucking. Hell. Every single person I know has it but me. Life is unfair.
Your life is unfair? lolol

I have no Xbox 360, Playstation 3, etc.. the newest game consol I actually have is my PS2.

Oh, I also have a broken computer and a perfectly good printer, which has no ink. Yup, life isn't fair bud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
1. Same here lol.

2. Mother. Fucking. Hell. Every single person I know has it but me. Life is unfair.

Get it, you won't be disappointed
Your life is unfair? lolol

I have no Xbox 360, Playstation 3, etc.. the newest game consol I actually have is my PS2.

Oh, I also have a broken computer and a perfectly good printer, which has no ink. Yup, life isn't fair bud.

I don't even have a printer

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Lol printers are just whiny cumsluts, nobody even needs them.
-----
Online classes = home schooled

http://www.k12.com/

Nope, it isn't.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Oct 2, 2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The idea of learning at home through a screen is cool, but it could be quite awkward too.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'm not going to be able to finish my book report.
It takes me quite some time to read a book, even more so if it's more than 200 pages.

*sighs*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
What book did you have to read and how long did the report have to be?