Ranking
To be honest Skul, I was never really properly taught Geography.
I was really only taught the main countries, China, Russia, Germany, US, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Italy, etc... basically the countries envolved in WWI or WWII. Also, Pakistan, etc due to terrorist attacks, and conflict between middle eastern countries.

Other than that, if you gave me a map of the United States I couldn't fill in all 50 states.
I might be able to get half of them... Maybe 2/3rds of them if you give me names of the states in a word box. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm with Mocro on the states things... We were forced to learn every state name AND its capital

Still trying to figure out which state starts with M that is somewhere in the middle of the US
FIRED UP
I roll like the fat on a chubby girl's booty.

I feel there are some countries that are completely excluded from education. In school, I never learned anything about any African country except Uganda (Idi Amin), Rwanda (Tutsi genocide), South Africa (apartheid), and Egypt (sand triangles), nothing about any Asian country that the US hasn't attacked (aint no one heard about Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan), nothing about Cambodia or the Khmer, anything North of New Zealand and east of Australia...
Just checking a map now, I found out there is a country called Saint Kittis and Nevis, and an other one called Niue.

Here we don't have states, rather 19 counties that don't really matter.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I did know about Sweden though, but didn't know about Denmark until I met a dane from one of the games (Haven and Hearth).. He hates it when you call him a swede. lololol

Also yea, I agree most countries I don't even know about and that's because we've never really had any conflict with them or anything involving them that is worth teaching about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation