Toribash
Kreat0r, please do not rage. And what do you mean "we"? You're not in the skills team.

Only focus on yourself entering the clan, not others.

And no it's not an essay on your skills bolt. Only new essays. Not old ones.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 13, 2011 at 06:15 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

alright bolt this is the last time im telling you this. if you ask about anything that has already been said in this post i will autofail you.

You have to write an essay or a piece of literature ~500 words long. This has to be written now and not something you wrote previously. the topic can be anything not related to tb and not any controversial topics like the London riots and religion (yes you can ask if a topic is controversial before you start). No you cant submit something that you wrote previous to your application. You dont have a time limit so dont post saying "oh im busy" or anything of the sort. You can submit the essay whenever you want to. Yes that means whenever you want to.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
sigh........i really cant write an essay :/ i have no time...........
Last edited by boltgod; Aug 13, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
sigh........i really cant write an essay :/ i have no time...........

Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
alright bolt this is the last time im telling you this. if you ask about anything that has already been said in this post i will autofail you.

You have to write an essay or a piece of literature ~500 words long. This has to be written now and not something you wrote previously. the topic can be anything not related to tb and not any controversial topics like the London riots and religion (yes you can ask if a topic is controversial before you start). No you cant submit something that you wrote previous to your application. You dont have a time limit so dont post saying "oh im busy" or anything of the sort. You can submit the essay whenever you want to. Yes that means whenever you want to.

oh common you really can't read.
This is not looking good at all for you.
Im afraid im going to have to fail you since you cant list any skills that you can prove and you dont have enough time in the rest of eternity to write a 500 word essay. How will you be active if you cant even write a simple 500 word essay in that much time

Well do you really want me posting an essay 5 months later? and i was told i could post my book review.........i see no reason why i cant post it its more than 500 words, it shows my writing skills.

I'm sorry I wear glasses :/

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
protip: send them the essay you're writing for school.

Last edited by boltgod; Aug 13, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
Kreat0r, sorry but denied.

The reason of the last ban you received isn't realy what we're looking for.

Plus, you forgot to state OSHI in the test.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i might be away for around 6 days so i'll let wolfe make the final decision
you hear that wolfe?
this one is yours