Toribash
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
kuna quit pissing people off......being a troll doesnt even look good on you ( being asian and all) asians are suppose to be the trolled cry baby type that get pissed at their computer community and start doing math on their personal black board in their room just caddy corner of there bed, beacuse your parents want you to know ALL the numbers and what they do so that your race can take over the world and kill ALL the birds with your rice and end the bird flu later causing a new disease dealing with mice eating to much rice getting sick then being ate by a cat which gets eaten by you.

That's offending you know :3

And you are talking about the far east type of asia, the middle east is more like Americans so there >=D
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

correct EJM the chalk board in the room was a bash at aakash haha. the rice was a bash at chinese the crybaby was a bash at chinese who are passive the bird flu was a bash at birds 0.o eating cats was a bash at chinese so its ok if u have a chalk board EJM and like ALL the math
No chalkboard. But I LOVE math
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

haha me too, btw i switch my Major

Architecture Major -> Pre-Engineering Major -> Education Major; Mathematics Pre-Engineering Major Minor Physical Education.
You got this wolfe.
I mean really. Ed left as well

Speaking of apps, looks like fish denied mine for the art board. I'll work on some things to impress him and the rest and try again (that is if he actually did deny it).
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Damn son, make your mind up xD So Teague's going to be a math teacher?

Best of luck with apps, both new and old.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You got this wolfe.
I mean really. Ed left as well

Speaking of apps, looks like fish denied mine for the art board. I'll work on some things to impress him and the rest and try again (that is if he actually did deny it).

Lol, uric, Ed, aj, and pulse are all out of GM ATM... Aj and pulse quit like 1-2 days ago and uric recently requested a ban on himself.

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Damn son, make your mind up xD So Teague's going to be a math teacher?

Best of luck with apps, both new and old.

Thanks for the good luck. I'm gonna need it.
Though uric's still in the GMs list on the forum leaders page. Though he doesn't have the dark blue name anymore. Think he'll become GM after he gets unbanned.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Though uric's still in the GMs list on the forum leaders page. Though he doesn't have the dark blue name anymore. Think he'll become GM after he gets unbanned.

OFC he will. He probably just needs to say the magic word and he will have his statuses back. Also, takes a little bit of time to have someone's name removed from the GM list. Like 24-48 hours I think...