Toribash
Like I said Tylander, you are welcome to elaborate on why is this such a bad idea. The only point you've brought up so far is the main reason I'm actually doing this.
what is the point on spending 50,000 tc on another clan when we could just make another section in this current one for a smidgen of the cost?
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Originally Posted by Tylander View Post
just, shut up

Wtf dude, I've made you no harm! Stop acting this way! All I did was post a text and you told me to shut up! What the fuck! Everybody has the rights to talk here. It's the general discussion. You also have the rights to tell me to shut up but... That's not how the general discussion works.

Look, I don't care about you telling me to shut up ok? It's not the point. I'll not mind if anybody here tell me to shut up. I just want a reason. When someone tells me to shut up, normally he/she shows why(ynvaser did a lot of this lollololol). But this time you didn't. It's not about me. It's because tomorrow it can be pusga. Or Simondigi. Or TheJFX. Or even ynvaser. This behavior does no good for anyone.

I think I've gone too far this time but, yeah... It's done.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
lol, I was expecting a fucking war like happened with kaleb resulting in a double kick, but yeah... This is way better. LOLOLOLOLOL
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."