Toribash
I've been playing lots of blitz lately, and well, here are a series of screenshots detailing my favorite part of the experience so far

I messed up on the cropping on part 1 and 3, but fuck it

I saw the enemy team at baron

So I flash over cause I Give no fucks

And steal that fucker with my ult

Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 24, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

Phreak tries to cover up his horrible damage by only showing clips of enemies getting bursted down by 2+ people on his team. Come on now
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Phreak tries to cover up his horrible damage by only showing clips of enemies getting bursted down by 2+ people on his team. Come on now

Phreak also doesn't sound as chipper as he normally does. Deep down inside, there's a /wrists going on over Yorick.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Doomer. Simply not true.
Last game I saw a good Yorick.
Bloodthirster made his damage huge, I had thornmail with Olaf, and his minions took me off with 3700 hp in like 3 seconds, and that fag was still alive with full hp. OP.
Perhaps you're playing him wrong.
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 24, 2011 at 01:10 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Doomer. Simply not true.
Last game I saw a good Yorick.
Bloodthirster made his damage huge, I had thornmail with Olaf, and his minions took me off with 3700 hp in like 3 seconds, and that fag was still alive with full hp. OP.
Perhaps you're playing him wrong.

I don't even own him. I've watched ~10-15 streams of him, and seen him played a bunch in my games. His ghouls need to be buffed and his ult needs to be reworked. As a champ himself, he does a decent amount of damage with autohits, but still gets outclassed by every other tanky dps/glass cannon. Sure, if he gets fed, I'm certain he'll do a decent amount of damage, but same with everyone else.
Except Heimer.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
•550 RP to every summoner who has logged in between 12:00 a.m. CEST on June 1st, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. CEST on June 23rd, 2011

Yes™

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
So, I'm saving up for either Anivia or Malzahar, but I can't decide. I have a month of experience playing LoL, so any suggestions?

Malzahar just locks down one person. And thats about it.

Anivia, while being harder to play. Brings more use to a team. With stun / insta-gib and a wall.

I would take the bird.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Hell yeah!
Free RP all the way!!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •