Toribash
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
-_- Don't start that again. But no seriously Blood, I think this girl may be "the one" ^_^

Awww. Cute. :3
Anyway, I have a Maths test today.
Really nervous. WIsh me luck. d(^_^)b

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Good luck. ;o

I get to be here for awhile, house arrest -_____- 30 days...

Luna, why you say I'm the one? ;o You know you're in love with Freshh.

I'm JK XD. Just kidding. ;o Well, time to get my ass in-game. ;o
YAY!!!!! Now we can possibally focus more on rebuilding this clan. I vote Nsanity as the new clan.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Since we are Princess & Prince of Nsanity, it makes sense right? I had changed the old [P] Plasma leg texture to a capital (N) instead.
Ahhhhhh we are inactive! Sorry guys, I've been AFK catching up on my PewDiePie, Cry, The Walking Dead, and downloaded Amnesia: The Dark Descent. RRRRREEAAALLY SCARY GAME! If I find a good free program to record on my computer, I may start making YouTube videos. I know some people become YT partners and get paid for it so why the hell not right? It's worth trying. So that means if I get a camera, headset, and a program to record my games I may upload Let's Play videos of Toribash, KumaWar, and Amnesia (The three main games I play). So wish me luck guys and please try to keep the clan active if I am away! ^_^ Bro-fist!
;o Good luck. I was actaully just talking to a good friend of mine and he said he might start a youtube series. Idk what about. I notice he watches the old CapnDesDes videos so maybe something like that. He said he wants to be a popular Youtuber ;o xD Idk. Anyways, good luck. <3
Nikita Jean Tribble <33
~The Princess of Nsanity
I got erth to kick myself from the clan due to my permaban, but i have found new occupations such as http://forum.starmen.net/forum This site has my favorite games, the Mother series. My name is Mojo like always, and i will probably not do toribash stuff anymore so goodbye!