Toribash
It's not that I want to leave it , it's just that I'm useless for the clan , I'm not offering anything just being inactive.
I'm sorry I'll have to leave.
Hi everyone, just letting you know that i'm still alive and well, just inactive :S. I still haven't gotten around to knowing quite a few members, in which I will try and attend to in doing so. I have exams soon, but I should be picking up on the activity a bit more. Looking forward to seeing some people in-game! See you guys around!

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
hola
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Hi everyone, after a long hard think, I personally believe that it is time for me to leave [u]. Yes, partly because I feel that i'm too inactive for the clan to progress, and also because the clan seems to be going a little inactive as well. The being inactive plays almost nothing in my decision of leaving [u]. I have loved being in ultimate and i feel absolutely honored that i was able to be involved in ultimate since just about the clans beginnings. I do feel, however that it is time for me to give up my position in [u], and so with that said I will be leaving. Sucks that i didn't get to know everybody from [u] cause of my inactivity, but I hope I will when i see some of you amazing members ingame or on forum. It has been a wonderful journey in ultimate. I thank you all for it. Good luck to all of you in ultimate and the clan itself.
~FaintBLackCLOUd

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Hey guys. Sucks to see you leaving Faint. On a better note, I have a week off of school this week! So I will be on everyday I hope! I am on right now if anyone wants to play!

If you ask politely... I'll play in-game. Just for today though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
You missed it Beta, a little after you left the server, iNoobBruh lost 350k in one bet, I made back my money on that bet lol. Bet 5k maxed it out at 25k... should have bet more. Oh well! Lol

What's everyone up to these days?

I'm spending most of my day with school. Have like 5 essays due the coming up 3 weeks. It's crazy.

Originally Posted by Suck View Post
What's everyone up to these days?

I'm spending most of my day with school. Have like 5 essays due the coming up 3 weeks. It's crazy.

Working 10-12hr days. Getting ready for christmas and shopping.