Toribash
Savyor's Application.
Name: Savyor

Gamer ID/Card:

How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):
I started, July 20, 2009 so I have been 3 years 4 months and 8 days.

GMT: I live in New Mexico so my GMT is -7. (12:30)

Forum & Ingame activity: I find my self to be playing in-game more than I lurk the forum. Though I am active in both, I am more active in-game then on forum.

Best Mod: I play all mods, so I am not really sure which one I am best at.

I play akbd quite a lot but that's to duel and bet. Other than that I basically try my hardest in every mod, unless I am busy or afk.

Why do you want to join Reapers?: To be honest, most of why I want to join this clan is cause of the people in it, they are all known players and I think that by joining this clan might help me become known. That's not all, I do not think I have ever ran into a bad reapers player. You all are really skilled and I think that joining this clan will help me become a better player by motivating me to play up top with you guys. I am at the point to where when I see a reapers member I know I will have a challenge and that is what makes Toribash fun. The recruitment is really strict and I think that is a good thing, it sorts out the loyal members and the people who just want to get in to get know. I want to be a part of a clan where we can play and I can get better by playing with my clan mates. Most clans have maybe 1 or 2 skilled players but this clan is filled with them.

What can you provide for this clan?: I am active almost everyday, trying to bring my rank up because right now it is quite terrible. I am starting to duel and to be honest right now I am not doing to good but in the future when I start learning how people play and learn out to counter some moves I can bring in some tc to donate for clan events or maybe just to donate and help the clan out. I am a skilled player that tries to do my best in what ever mod I am playing.

Bad History:
grafic card help
Reason: 1 day ban
Jun 13, 2012 04:15 AM by suomynona 5 / Expired [A] Velvet Lax
Reason: Ignoring rules
May 10, 2011 06:40 PM by Redundant 0 / Expired Private
Reason: Ignoring rules
Apr 27, 2011 02:42 PM by Chozo 2 / Expired Private
Reason: Useless post
Jul 14, 2010 10:51 AM by Chozo 2 / Expired Private
Reason: Spambot
Jul 7, 2010 03:22 PM by Chac 10 / Expired Private
Reason: Blatant spam
Jul 3, 2010 09:33 PM by Chozo 0 / Expired Private
Reason: Useless post
Apr 13, 2010 09:00 PM by SmileyJones 0 / Expired

Previous Clans:
I was in TFO, Pro, and Ice.

I left those clans because I feel that I didn't fit in well with the members.

Anything else you have to say?: Thank you guys for reading my application.

Originally Posted by Savyor View Post
It would be nice if someone voted though.

I'll stay neutral to you for now.
I'll take my time to decide so wait and be patient
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Haah , I know this game , very nice montage xDD
-----

Why your app is freaking quoted ?
-----
And I say no to blaze , let him get more forums experience first like after a month ?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58358&page=207
Itīs quoted because I already posted that app, as you see in page 207 :b
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Savyor , I like your app , specially you showing your fractions , that's what I call "free to the society"

I say yes to you!

Also moncho , why you keep making neutral votes , think imagine and vote /:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
@davidovsky: Invite sent.

@Blazexxx: Join date Nov. 2012, beside that the belt rank also don't fulfill our requirements. A no from me atm. I prefer picking more experienced players and forum users, thats why I set the 1yr rule.

Wow ty viper ! Itīs one trial invite like cozzakilll said right ? (:
What I need to do now ? I need to show to you guys how I play and that stuff ? And need to know a little more about you guys ?
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.