Ranking
gg
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
idk how many days its been but i've been doing 15,12,10,10,8 push ups for McFarbo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
my internet completely died and in order to post here I have to share mobile data which costs money lol XD still with no internet

I am working out for hours a day, I do roughly a bit over 250 pushups a day, some multiple series of tire lifting, doing some basic squats and abs just for balance, and doing a lot of pullups, mostly working upper body because naturally my build has always favored my legs which are pretty thick so by developing the upper I reach more even aesthetics

I'm also retaking capoeira (mostly ground-based due to lack of space, bananeira and queda de rins kind of stuff, for athleticism) and playing a whole lot of trumpet, also hours day sometimes

time without internet has given me, well, time, and I've picked up reading some books I had listed for a while as well as manga, including Ouspensky's magnificent In Search of the Miraculous, after which I will pick up Beelzebub's Tales for his Grandchildren from the spiritual father of Ouspensky, G. Gurdjieff, it's been interesting, as for the other genre I'm halfway through Oyasumi Punpun after a love interest's weeb ass recommendation, but alas, it's ok

Tomorrow I'm getting 22 wooden slabs which I gave to a neighbor to cut into 14cm x 7cm cause I'm going to make a Tarot deck by hand since I can't order anything cause shipping is virtually locked here, I'm excited about that, it'll take a lot of time which is fun.

I had picked up fasting, in a considerably radical manner, one meal a day, but when the food's too tasty I cave in and eat, like happened today with some fried pork I've been baking and I make a killer carrot cake, as well as butter cookies.

It has been rough, but better times will come and I will prevail, I love u guys, had not been active in a week because a lot is going on but I try to keep busy to not go crazy.

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
idk but im scared

be not afraid, child.
-----

here, have a low quality picture of me recording myself boxing dressed up as mickey
Last edited by Alejandro; Aug 31, 2020 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump