Endurance Onslaught 6.0
In next week I'm gonna be in library so I'm gonna take a look about those books. Gerfags you should check Witcher it was translated and It's the best book I've ever read.

JtanK: Czytałem którąś książkę z Trylogii Husyckiej, nawet fajna, ale nie skończyłem.
derp
FFFFFFFFFFFF Polfaggotry in addicted.

Anyway,
Gerfgts should read:
"No exit" - Daniel Grey Marshall (Still can't see nothin' comin' )
"Der Joker" - Markus Zusak ( The messenger)
"Schöne Neue Welt" - Aldous Huxley (Brave new world)

Amazing books.
The first two made me cry at some parts. ;o
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFF Polfaggotry in addicted.

Anyway,
Gerfgts should read:
"No exit" - Daniel Grey Marshall (Still can't see nothin' comin' )
"Der Joker" - Markus Zusak ( The messenger)
"Schöne Neue Welt" - Aldous Huxley (Brave new world)

Amazing books.
The first two made me cry at some parts. ;o

pansy ಠ_ಠ

na I keed, I never cry over books, the only books I've ever really read where vampire books, or anything thrilling, "Cirque du freak" is a pretty kick ass one, 12 book series. And yes, I read the entire twilight series, and yes, i am a twi-fag

Sue me.
lol u a Twilight-fag-little-12yroldgurl-bitch-wussy-HUEHUEHUEHUE!

Jk
I don't judge you as long as i don't have to read these "books".
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
never reading books is as cool as never going under a shower

seriously, you guys dont know how nice books can be. sometimes you feel like in a cinema, just with better effects (cause you can imagine the detail by yourself) and longer intensiv emotions
WORD
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Seconded!

Does someone know the legend of the seeker by tolkien? I thing about borrowing it…

Also the lord of the rings books ARE WAAAAYYYY better than the films.
Brave new world... we read it at school... and same as every book we read at school... I have no idea what it is about because my brain forgets stuff, I was forced to learn, in just a few hours/days/weeks.

But I read this book ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by HoboJoey View Post
Seconded!

Does someone know the legend of the seeker by tolkien? I thing about borrowing it…

Also the lord of the rings books ARE WAAAAYYYY better than the films.

i have it at home. my father is a fan of tolkien books, so he collected them all. i also read the LotR books. they had alot more detail
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้