Toribash
Someone who knows how to use a condom.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
  • Your name and age:
    Austin, 14 years old.
  • Past clans and why I left:
    SMASH - Inactive, almost dead.
    Elite - Leader quitted (It's been a while so I can't really remember, to be honest)
    42 - Leader left, most of the original members I liked back then too, so I left.
    RWL - I can't really remember, too much time ago.
  • Why I want to join:
    I enjoy playing and chatting with the members I have met in clan [doc], everyone here is friendly and active, which is what I like in a clan. I am tired of sitting around in an inactive, and almost dead, clan. Alan invited me to [doc] while I was playing with him, and to me doc looks like a clan which will stay alive for a long time, and will be talked about and respected. there are some members I haven't met yet, I will enjoy chatting and meeting these members :3.
  • Why should we let you in?:
    I am an old respected and mature member of the Toribash community, I understand the game since I have some years playing the game, which gave me several experience in the forum and in-game.
    I am active in game and in the forums, that's one of the reason why I left SMASH, no one touched the forums either the game while I still like and actively use both.

That's all I can say, thanks for spending your time on reading my application.

Fuck yes, he's mature although he doesn't really care about his grammar hahaha, he is active and from what i've heard he is looking foward into posting and playing actively in [doc] aswell as IRC, he has a good personality, I personally really like him.
YESYESYES
Last edited by Alan; May 9, 2010 at 04:44 AM.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
* Your name and age:
Austin, 14 years old.

* Past clans and why I left:
SMASH - Inactive, almost dead.
Elite - Leader quitted (It's been a while so I can't really remember, to be honest)
42 - Leader left, most of the original members I liked back then too, so I left.
RWL - I can't really remember, too much time ago.

* Why I want to join:
I enjoy playing and chatting with the members I have met in clan [doc], everyone here is friendly and active, which is what I like in a clan. I am tired of sitting around in an inactive, and almost dead, clan. Alan invited me to [doc] while I was playing with him, and to me doc looks like a clan which will stay alive for a long time, and will be talked about and respected. there are some members I haven't met yet, I will enjoy chatting and meeting these members :3.

* Why should we let you in?:
I am an old respected and mature member of the Toribash community, I understand the game since I have some years playing the game, which gave me several experience in the forum and in-game.
I am active in game and in the forums, that's one of the reason why I left SMASH, no one touched the forums either the game while I still like and actively use both.

That's all I can say, thanks for spending your time on reading my application.

Yes from me as well, he seems a cool guy!
asdasd
Btw, guys, I may be sorta inactive for a couple of days primarily 3-4 days. I'm totally stressed with the forums, tennis practices and other activities. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!